Player trying to take down our clan
2013-08-16, 03:57 PM
Exclamation  Player trying to take down our clan
There is a player going by one of our members names, ACRZ|Muffins. He keeps spamming in the chat "server lagger noob" and he changed his name to our member, Muffins, and is saying "ACRZ| clan is gay - kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk"

And also, I think he might be hacking. His movements are almost robotic, and he always gets headshots, using only the M16 in everygame, even in a sniper game! I'm not sure about that, but he is giving our clan a bad name.

His I.P. - 186.213.12/26/:52795

(I'm not sure if this is in the right thread section tho, so sorry if it is)

6 Years of Assault Cube Mapping.
Post Reply Quote this message in a reply
2013-08-16, 04:11 PM
RE: Player trying to take down our clan
This is correct if you are just reporting on it, but if you are asking for a ban there is a seperate place for that. I'm not sure how he manages to get a m16 in a sniper game since last I knew the gun was checked serverside.
2013-08-16, 06:11 PM
I think that guy is "Minie" that all of us has seen.

@Victor, @dm.mossberg590a1, we've all seen him and have accused him of hacking.

He does move very robotically, and has very good accuracy. Mossy and I have noticed in games that he somehow gets on the top of the scoreboard even when he has a very low KD ratio (and no Devs, we watched his view via spectate, and he did not have the score perk)

He also will spam messages like, "noob", usually sends it twice for no reason

DSO
Windows 8 fanboy =D
"Not dead, can't quit"
2013-08-16, 06:34 PM (This post was last modified: 2013-08-16, 08:16 PM by Victor.)
Yeah, getting M16s in sniper games is impossible, but then again, I shall review the code and find out.

Also, his "IP" is actually an IP fragment. You have the first 26 bits, but the last 6 aren't there, and the port isn't needed.

In the future, there might be forum integration, so nicknames can have a "verified" icon on the scoreboard.

EDIT: I think I've found an exploit that gives the M16 in sniping rounds.

More info:

His full IP is 186.213.60.136.

He most likely has 2 crash exploits, or he continued to D/DoS that server later. The first exploit caused the server (most likely hosted on a Windows Service) to crash and restart seconds later. The second exploit did not allow the server to continue operating.

If you find such an exploit, please report it to me and @ruler501, so we can fix the bug prior to the release. We don't want such an exploit to be public until it is fixed.

Best regards,
Victor
//victorz.ca
Code:
Your antithesis compares favorably with any high magnitude of pwnage. (-you > |p|, you < -|p|)
My antithesis compares favorably with _that of_ any high magnitude of pwnage. (|-me| > |-p|, |me| > |p|)
2013-08-16, 08:25 PM
Ok, I will be looking out for them. I will most likely go under alias. I am also helping in the search for the one who D/DoSSed the normal Assault Cube... if this could possibly be him.

6 Years of Assault Cube Mapping.
2013-08-16, 08:29 PM
I found a crash exploit, but its preconditions mean that this was not the exploit used by this guy.

Best regards,
Victor
//victorz.ca
Code:
Your antithesis compares favorably with any high magnitude of pwnage. (-you > |p|, you < -|p|)
My antithesis compares favorably with _that of_ any high magnitude of pwnage. (|-me| > |-p|, |me| > |p|)
2013-08-16, 09:31 PM
Oh yay time to start searching for exploits. And just to echo Victor please do not post exploits publicly. Message or email them to me or @Victor
2013-08-16, 10:25 PM (This post was last modified: 2013-08-16, 10:26 PM by dm.mossberg590a1.)
Yeah the kkkkkk is definitely Minie..... he sure got "Minie balls" to try to hack our servers and wallhack..... time for some good ol' banning!!! I should've requested a ban before he started wrecking the servers...

[Image: name_zps459dc421.gif]
[Image: cooltext1206791925_zps58ab60b5.gif]

"C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot; C++ makes it harder, but when you do it blows your whole leg off." - Bjarne Stroustrup
2013-08-18, 09:59 AM
What I saw in the serverlist.
Just look.
[Image: VX4sLIh.jpg]
I assume this is ran bu ACRZ|Muffins...

Still alive in 2021. Wish you all the best and I'll drop in every now and again.
2013-08-18, 10:04 AM
RE: What I saw in the serverlist.
That server is run by that annoying guy, so I've merged it into this thread.

That server does not have much lag, so it's one of the best ACR servers there are. However, I somehow get the feeling that this guy owns that server, since he was able to change the server description and add me to its blacklist. But at one point, everyone was lagging, so maybe he DDoSed the server, used crash exploits, and shellcode?

Best regards,
Victor
//victorz.ca
Code: