How to compile?
2013-07-22, 12:59 PM
RE: How to compile?
By dynamic weapon system I mean the server setting all the weapon stats and what weapons are available through a downloadable xml file(like a map). If you look at the topic about dm.mossberg adding a new pistol you can see more of what I'm talking about.
Post Reply Quote this message in a reply
2013-07-23, 12:47 PM
@ruler501, I wouldn't bother to use XML. I would do something similar to Red Eclipse (client variables that are sent by the server on connect).

Best regards,
Victor
//victorz.ca
Code:
Your antithesis compares favorably with any high magnitude of pwnage. (-you > |p|, you < -|p|)
My antithesis compares favorably with _that of_ any high magnitude of pwnage. (|-me| > |-p|, |me| > |p|)
2013-07-23, 05:00 PM
Victor the xml is already set up and I can use the xml files like we currently use maps so it shouldn't be too hard to get them working.
2013-07-23, 05:33 PM
It would be much easier to do what Red Eclipse does. It would save bandwidth too (sending XML isn't as good as sending some native game bytes).

Best regards,
Victor
//victorz.ca
Code:
Your antithesis compares favorably with any high magnitude of pwnage. (-you > |p|, you < -|p|)
My antithesis compares favorably with _that of_ any high magnitude of pwnage. (|-me| > |-p|, |me| > |p|)