i may quit
2013-06-24, 07:17 AM
RE: i may quit
the worst part xd... yes i was drunk :L i had been to the pub. if i can get a list of weapons or map models or something to do i can keep going, i hate sitting around too much. xd, sign up for the 3ds max student account and start learning, i want to get you of the ground with this stuff, i was the same at one point, "why make my own if there are already models out there?" because its awesome watching views pour in and comments thanking you for your work and knowing you learned it all yourself, ill help you dude... im lacking motivation tbh... fuck it wheres my dta srs reference pictures, ive put that off for too long now.

[Image: 521dba91454f1.jpg]
Post Reply Quote this message in a reply
2013-06-24, 08:16 AM
I would have done this a long time ago but im sitting in windows 7 that has novelle client installed with the operating system.That means im online with one specific server and I CAN NOT hack the admin password.My old PC went broke and im looking forward buying new PC for my graduation money.Its a liitle akward that i work in my moms laptop Tongue

[Image: 3SVsNlV.png]
2013-06-24, 08:51 AM
ahhhh i see Tongue well let me know when you get it buddy Smile its a great 3d moddeling program, i have 3ds max maya and mudbox, also zbrush

[Image: 521dba91454f1.jpg]