Any model reference?
2013-05-23, 07:12 AM
Any model reference?
Any gun model and animation reference for milkshape or blender?

I need it, thanks b4
Post Reply Quote this message in a reply
2013-05-23, 08:40 AM
RE: Any model reference?
Sorry,Im dont understand what do u mean references?

[Image: 3SVsNlV.png]
2013-05-23, 01:31 PM
I think he/she mean what part of the frames is used for each action...

I never seen any reference document about this.

I suggest you open the weapon 3D files and look what frames correspond to what animation and compare it to the cfg files you can find the weapon files. These files are text files where the non hardcoded settings are stored. If my remembers are exact, animations are defined in these files, except for the menu models.

Note ACR uses only two 3D formats, md2 and md3, and the md2 format have a kind of priority over the md3 one : when the game try to load the model, it look first to an md2 file and if it doesn't find it search for an md3 file.
2013-05-24, 03:20 AM
Thanks for reply

i mean a native model/animation in blender(blend) or milkshape (ms3d) , becuse if i import md3 from ACR to milkshape, i don't know where the animation

ex: red eclipse's player(+vertex group configuration for anim) model in blend

and, im sorry for my bad english
2013-05-25, 05:37 PM
Most of the models used in ACR were imported from AssaultCube or found on internet in one of these two formats and reused as is. For these one, there isn't findable Blender or Milkshape files.

There also are models made for ACR by Padge1 and xdEpiczombie. Maybe ask them, even if I don't believe they save their work in a format that is unused in the game;