Do not post anything in AC forum!
2013-08-20, 06:21 PM (This post was last modified: 2013-08-20, 06:25 PM by Boomhauer.)
RE: Do not post anything in AC forum!
xdEpicZombie couldn't hack us anyway, unless he googled it and followed step by step instructions. He can't even mod without ripping someone elses work off. I see why he was drawn to ACR.
And BTW, there is obviously a dispute between AC Devs and ACR Devs. So the fact that you crossed over to ACR makes you much more than a retard. It makes you disloyal. You knew what you were doing was shady, as evidenced by the statement you madein an earlier post in this thread "But Your dear friend Andrez found out (thanks to BoomHauer) that I play and I wish to release a mod for ACR"
Whether you understand the dispute or not, doesn't matter.
Lucas is actually willing to make amends, and Victor is protecting you. At least HE shows loyalty... however misplaced.
Personally if I were you Victor, I would just give Lucas what he wants. It would be a great step forward towards possibly aligning our communities. It's not worth protecting this Judas to miss out on that opportunity.
Just my 2 cents.
Post Reply Quote this message in a reply
2013-08-20, 06:52 PM
Let me start this off saying that I am not a ACR dev, just a player. Don't let my word choice influence your view on the devs.

Boomhauer, I do not suggest you accusing without proof. xdEpicZombie does use some other sources for his models, but you are using that to generalize that ACR is full of rips, which it is not. Need I remind you that AC doesn't use everything that's original?

xdEpicZombie already said that he was making a weapon model that could be used by both sides. He was going on AC forums to ask for help because our community doesn't have experienced modelers. Instead, you treat him like trash because he is asking for help and because he is an ACR player. You won't see ACR instantly attacking a person because he plays AC. I believe in freedom of choice.

I think you're very late into the situation, because it is already established that xdEpicZombie is not guilty of hacking your servers. I applaud AC's detective work of first going on ACR forums to check if we would publicly write that we were going to hack AC, which we would never do anyways. Why can't we get along?

Also, from my understanding, you guys could have gotten xdEpicZombie's IP from your own servers. I understand your frustration on xdEpicZombie not wanting to give out his IP, but that would also be me if you randomly accused me of hacking and want to know my IP.

I respect you for trying to reach out to our community, as it seems that when we try to do that in your community, we get banned and are left with a very professional message before we can even talk.

DSO
Windows 8 fanboy =D
"Not dead, can't quit"
2013-08-21, 03:39 AM
Lucas got my IP via Private Message.Thank You @DeltaStrikeOp!
Now I´m talking directly to You Boomhauer. You predicate that I can not mod and hack. I see this as nothing more as provocation to hack Your pathetic forum! And I mean AC forum, not ac-akimbo, that's really a good looking site helping players and modders. As DeltaStrikeOp already mentioned, ACR doesn't attack AC players. But You do! And You claim to be better than us?!
Now I am talking to all AC players, Devs or modders: I have not hacked You and right now I have no plan doing so. I was furious telling my friends over here, that I could, but since I realized that acting like this would harm me and ACR forum, I didn't and I will not, if I am not to be provoked again.

[Image: 3SVsNlV.png]
2013-08-21, 01:52 PM
I would appreciate if everyone stayed civil. We should show that we can be accepting and listen to them even if they are not the politest to us.
2013-08-21, 04:38 PM
I see this whole fight, AC vs. ACR, a complete line of BS. If we can get copyrights straightened out, new maps, we are almost a different game. My point is WHY THE FUCK AREN'T WE DOING THAT.

Still alive in 2021. Wish you all the best and I'll drop in every now and again.
2013-08-21, 05:21 PM
We are, we are relicensing our code and in the new releases we should use padges and bluwarguys model almost exclusively. We are also changing our content. Soon AC should not have anything against us other than the fact that our game is way cooler ^_^

[Image: name_zps459dc421.gif]
[Image: cooltext1206791925_zps58ab60b5.gif]

"C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot; C++ makes it harder, but when you do it blows your whole leg off." - Bjarne Stroustrup
2013-08-21, 06:12 PM
dm, I know that, I mean the devs, @ruler501 & @Victor SHOULD NOT make a release until the game has ALL new skins/models/maps

Still alive in 2021. Wish you all the best and I'll drop in every now and again.
2013-08-21, 07:27 PM
We need to make a security release, but we can wait for 2.6.0 till we have fixed licensing. Sounds are going to be really hard to replace though.
2013-08-21, 08:33 PM
(2013-08-20, 06:21 PM)Boomhauer Wrote: So the fact that you crossed over to ACR makes you much more than a retard. It makes you disloyal.
Like others have said, playing ACR doesn't attack people for playing AC, so why should AC players attack people for playing ACR?

(2013-08-20, 06:21 PM)Boomhauer Wrote: Lucas is actually willing to make amends, and Victor is protecting you. At least HE shows loyalty... however misplaced.
Personally if I were you Victor, I would just give Lucas what he wants.

Like others have said, AC already has his IP address, but more importantly there is no reason why we should give it to you.

@Nightmare and @ruler501, we have to do a security release for 2.5.9, which might as well balance the weapons. 2.5.9 will be released as soon as the weapons are fixed. Some other problems can wait for 2.6.

Best regards,
Victor
//victorz.ca
Code:
Your antithesis compares favorably with any high magnitude of pwnage. (-you > |p|, you < -|p|)
My antithesis compares favorably with _that of_ any high magnitude of pwnage. (|-me| > |-p|, |me| > |p|)
2013-08-21, 09:14 PM
okay, what the serious fuck, i post my Mk 12 model on the AC forums so that they coul have some fresh models too, and not even an hour later Cleaner flatout says i didnt make the model. Thats kind of a dick move right there.

[Image: cooltext1203588761_zps9cfa0053.gif]