2013-01-11, 09:56 PM
IM BACK!
So i finally wiped out Vista on my laptop and now i have Windows 8. It is very fast. My laptop on vista booted up in ~30 seconds b/c i only keep necessary tasks. Now with Windows 8, i boot up in ~15 seconds. Hopefully i'll see you guys in the game! I was absent for a long time because i had to reinstall drivers (how fun).

DSO

DSO
Windows 8 fanboy =D
"Not dead, can't quit"
Post Reply Quote this message in a reply
2013-01-12, 11:35 AM
RE: IM BACK!
The next version should come out before the end of the month.

Best regards,
Victor
//victorz.ca
Code:
Your antithesis compares favorably with any high magnitude of pwnage. (-you > |p|, you < -|p|)
My antithesis compares favorably with _that of_ any high magnitude of pwnage. (|-me| > |-p|, |me| > |p|)
2013-01-13, 12:52 AM
Sounds good Victor. Got the AK skins yet?

DSO
Windows 8 fanboy =D
"Not dead, can't quit"
2013-01-13, 10:28 AM
Not yet, but my backup plan is to have no model for it...

Best regards,
Victor
//victorz.ca
Code:
Your antithesis compares favorably with any high magnitude of pwnage. (-you > |p|, you < -|p|)
My antithesis compares favorably with _that of_ any high magnitude of pwnage. (|-me| > |-p|, |me| > |p|)
2013-01-15, 05:04 PM (This post was last modified: 2013-01-16, 05:20 PM by DeltaStrikeOp.)
No idea why it said undefined. But your backup of course is to put the AK specs on the M16 and rename it the Mk-47 or use the specs to put on a M-16 model and call it a AR-10. I kinda don't know what the M21 is gonna do though.

DSO
Windows 8 fanboy =D
"Not dead, can't quit"