The planned aim-down-sights feature!How to???
2012-11-15, 07:42 AM (This post was last modified: 2012-11-15, 07:42 AM by -{ET}-xdEpicZombie.)
The planned aim-down-sights feature!How to???
How can I create or do it.I have a gun model but it wont do it if i press my right mouse button.The cross hair just disappears and gun doesnt move.Please help.Then i can release alot of guns!!

[Image: 3SVsNlV.png]
Post Reply Quote this message in a reply
2012-11-15, 10:51 AM
RE: The planned aim-down-sights feature!How to???
Read the wiki? Look at other .cfg files of the released models?

Best regards,
Victor
//victorz.ca
Code:
Your antithesis compares favorably with any high magnitude of pwnage. (-you > |p|, you < -|p|)
My antithesis compares favorably with _that of_ any high magnitude of pwnage. (|-me| > |-p|, |me| > |p|)
2013-01-04, 09:13 AM (This post was last modified: 2013-01-05, 07:36 AM by -{ET}-xdEpicZombie.)
What do i have to look ther,If someone who knows anything of meessing around with these cfg files,please PS me.I think it would me great if we can play acr with new weapon models.

in wiki theres nothing!!!

If im using milkshape,how many frames i must have to create this,can i just save the key frames for two diifrent frames?

2013-01-05, 10:56 AM
http://wiki.acr.victorz.ca/wiki/Weapon_Models#Animation

md3anim "gun idle" 0 2 2

0 = start frame (1 in milkshape)
2 = length (1 to 2)
2 = speed (2 frames/second)

Best regards,
Victor
//victorz.ca
Code:
Your antithesis compares favorably with any high magnitude of pwnage. (-you > |p|, you < -|p|)
My antithesis compares favorably with _that of_ any high magnitude of pwnage. (|-me| > |-p|, |me| > |p|)
2013-01-26, 10:27 AM
Thanks