Daleths Server
2012-10-28, 03:26 PM (This post was last modified: 2012-11-02, 07:10 AM by Daleth.)
Daleths Server
Hey everyone,

I am hosting a server creatively called "Daleths Server".
If my server is down it is because I am working on it or I have lost power for an extended period of time.

//EDIT

I WILL POST ALL UPDATES UNDER
AssaultCube Reloaded Forums > Gameplay > Servers > Daleths Server

//END EDIT

BELOW ARE THE RULES AND NOTES FOR MY SERVER.

The rules on my server are simple:
DON'T ACT LIKE A 14 YEAR OLD BULLY.
(If you are too stupid and don't understand that more details are below.)

Some of the basic rules are:
DO NOT HACK. (1st offense = BAN)
DO NOT IMPERSONATE. (1st offense = Warning, 2nd offense BAN)
DO NOT start flame wars. (Ban/Kick at my discretion)
DO NOT use derogatory terms that would get you in a fight in the real world. (Ban/Kick at my discretion)

FOR ALL BAN/KICK ISSUES:
Please send me a private message with your issue and I will review the server logs and respond appropriately.

Please only post here if there is a problem with my server NOT INVOLVING A BAN/KICK.
I will try to keep track of my server and be on it at least every 2 days. I am fairly busy so if I do not reply within 24 hours please be patient and I will get back with you soon.

If I am ever on vacation or out of town I have 24/7 remote access to my personal server.

If you want to help pay for my electrical bill for the server or to help the server grow please send me a private message.

UPDATE (Oct 28, 2012):
I will be doing maintenance to my server for some period of time. So if my server is not up or is down for a while it is most likely because I am working on it.

Once things straighten out I will post the news.

UPDATE (Nov. 2, 2012):
Server is up and running perfectly, see all server news at:
AssaultCube Reloaded Forums > Gameplay > Servers > Daleths Server
Post Reply Quote this message in a reply
2012-11-01, 03:47 PM (This post was last modified: 2012-11-01, 03:54 PM by Victor.)
RE: Daleths Server
Is it on Windows? If so, I have post some patch files.

Best regards,
Victor
//victorz.ca
Code:
Your antithesis compares favorably with any high magnitude of pwnage. (-you > |p|, you < -|p|)
My antithesis compares favorably with _that of_ any high magnitude of pwnage. (|-me| > |-p|, |me| > |p|)
2012-11-01, 03:58 PM
RE: Daleths Server
Yes it is, Windows Server 2008.
Also I received an error when on 2.5.4.
I will PM you the info and my email.