ACR Elite Clan
2012-10-24, 08:28 AM (This post was last modified: 2012-10-24, 08:42 PM by Capt.Dakaul.)
ACR Elite Clan
[Image: EliteAnniversary-1024x768.jpg]

I am working towards making a clan comprised of the best of the best players on ACR. The guys with the highest KDR (kill death ratio)but without cheating.

Clan Name: ACR Elites
Clan Tag: {Elite}
Enemy Clans: None

Current Players:
{Elite}CapDakaul (Leader)

{Elite}Brandon

{Elite}Richotti

Leader: {Elite}CapDakaul
Pending Players:
KnifeLover

If you wish to join you will have to play 1-2 matches with me in various fields of play online, we do not currently have our own server but i will be working towards that in the future.

If you have a specialty (knife throwing, Sniping, all around good player) then contact me by replying to this message and I will try to meet you online for a try out match.
Post Reply Quote this message in a reply
2012-10-24, 02:01 PM
RE: ACR Elite Clan
Capt.Dakaul sorry about Optic Cox's bad behaviour but it seems he's not in my clan list and that only means one thing he's not in my clan
2012-10-24, 02:19 PM
He is part of your clan but his name keeps changing, he was OpTiC_coxympz... or something like that.
2012-10-24, 10:46 PM
OpTiC_CoXyMoPp is a different person
2012-10-27, 01:30 PM
Good Luck!
see ya in game Big Grin
2012-10-28, 07:03 PM
undefined
2012-10-29, 03:11 PM
Fail!

Best regards,
Victor
//victorz.ca
Code:
Your antithesis compares favorably with any high magnitude of pwnage. (-you > |p|, you < -|p|)
My antithesis compares favorably with _that of_ any high magnitude of pwnage. (|-me| > |-p|, |me| > |p|)