New Domain
2012-04-07, 06:19 PM (This post was last modified: 2012-04-08, 08:01 PM by Victor.)
New Domain
Due to the lack of trust in ".tk", this site will be migrated to my subdomain, victorz.ca.

This means:
acreloaded.tk -> acr.victorz.ca
forum.acreloaded.tk -> forum.acr.victorz.ca
wiki.acreloaded.tk -> wiki.acr.victorz.ca

Pending
ms.acreloaded.tk -> ms.acr.victorz.ca

Basically, the entire "acreloaded.tk." delegation is moved under "acr.victorz.ca."

Why did I choose ".ca"?
Because they don't publish my dox, ".ca" is superior to all other TLDs. It's like free domain privacy, but only to Canadian individuals under ".ca".

Why not "acreloaded.ca"?
Because this project is international, not just Canadian. Also, ".com" is contrary to the fact that this project is open-source.
It's easier to just put it under my personal domain.

Is it harder to remember?
Probably not, it is exactly the same length (12 letters) if you exclude the delimiters/periods.

Best regards,
Victor
//victorz.ca
Code:
Your antithesis compares favorably with any high magnitude of pwnage. (-you > |p|, you < -|p|)
My antithesis compares favorably with _that of_ any high magnitude of pwnage. (|-me| > |-p|, |me| > |p|)
Post Reply Quote this message in a reply
2012-04-07, 06:28 PM
RE: New Domain
Site will be active when?

Still alive in 2021. Wish you all the best and I'll drop in every now and again.
2012-04-07, 06:35 PM (This post was last modified: 2012-04-07, 06:35 PM by Victor.)
Less than 24 hours, and all requests will be redirected.

Exception:
http://ms.acreloaded.tk/ will NOT redirect until the next version. The next version shall comply with http://ms.acr.victorz.ca/ and thus redirects will be made after then.

Best regards,
Victor
//victorz.ca
Code:
Your antithesis compares favorably with any high magnitude of pwnage. (-you > |p|, you < -|p|)
My antithesis compares favorably with _that of_ any high magnitude of pwnage. (|-me| > |-p|, |me| > |p|)
2012-04-08, 09:03 AM
When I wanted to login today it didnt work.
I thought it didnt work because my acc was registered when there was the dot.tk url.
So I decided to create another acc :/

his name is WattaFa .. pls can you delete him ? I dont know how to do it :/

But why couldnt I log in ?
will this bug occur again ?
2012-04-08, 08:02 PM
There was a cookie error, and it has been corrected. That was due to the server setting the cookie at the old domain, and not setting the cookie at the new domain.

If you leave that account alone, it will get auto-pruned if it has zero posts for a day or two.

Best regards,
Victor
//victorz.ca
Code: