Weapons Balance
2012-04-03, 03:07 PM (This post was last modified: 2012-04-03, 03:22 PM by Victor.)
Weapons Balance
Related:
http://sourceforge.net/apps/ideatorrent/...t/idea/13/

The weapons are all too powerful and will be nerfed. For example, the M21's 2-hit kill (to legs) will be gone.
The arms count as torso due to limitation of hitboxes. Legs are the base damage (1x).

Snipers (Head: 5x, Torso: 1.4x)
M21: 50 (70/250) -> 40 (56/200)
Intervention: final damage (long range) to 72 (101/360), to reduce one-hits to legs at long range

Shotguns (Head: 4, Torso: 1.2)
No planned action.

Normal (Head: 3.5, Torso: 1.1)
Primaries
M16A3: No planned action
MP5k: Increased recoil?

Pistol
Long range -> 19 (6-shot kills), decrease range to 20-25 meters (old is 30m)

Best regards,
Victor
//victorz.ca
Code:
Your antithesis compares favorably with any high magnitude of pwnage. (-you > |p|, you < -|p|)
My antithesis compares favorably with _that of_ any high magnitude of pwnage. (|-me| > |-p|, |me| > |p|)
Post Reply Quote this message in a reply
2012-04-07, 02:49 AM
RE: Weapons Balance
I think because the M16 is the bigger weapon it should have more recoil than the MP5, but the MP5 should have a lower magazin and less damage.
the shotgun is perfect, the changes of intervention , M21 and pistol will make these weapons perfect, too.
Good Job Wink
2012-04-07, 08:55 AM
Fubizz have you ever shot an M16? There's about a 6 inch kick for every shot. I know this because my father owns one.

Still alive in 2021. Wish you all the best and I'll drop in every now and again.
2012-04-07, 09:04 AM
The SMG is supposed to deal more damage at close range, and the AR at longer ranges.

As a result, the SMG should fire faster and be less accurate.

Best regards,
Victor
//victorz.ca
Code:
Your antithesis compares favorably with any high magnitude of pwnage. (-you > |p|, you < -|p|)
My antithesis compares favorably with _that of_ any high magnitude of pwnage. (|-me| > |-p|, |me| > |p|)
2012-10-18, 12:07 PM
i
I think, that are too effective.1 shot for kill you.

Intervention: final damage (long range) to 65 (80/325), to reduce one-hits to legs at long range

This may be better settings for intervention. One shot for breast dont kill you,
but its kill you if you are weak.

Double pistols are also too effective, that maybe make the more inexact or/and slow down at rate of fire.

Sori bad English.
2012-10-18, 03:25 PM
This thread was created long ago.

The Intervention is only 70 at the end (98/350). There are no 1-hits at long range anymore (except the head). This is observable in TwinTowers.

For your math information: 65 * 1.4 = 91, not 80.

Best regards,
Victor
//victorz.ca
Code:
2012-10-21, 10:27 AM (This post was last modified: 2012-10-21, 08:00 PM by Victor.)
Sorry my mistake Angel

How about Double pistols?
Are you keep that same.

Edit: No need to quote the post before you.
2012-10-21, 07:24 PM
We're going to keep them the same as 2.5.4, unless there is reason to do otherwise.

Best regards,
Victor
//victorz.ca
Code: