2012-03-15, 01:05 PM (This post was last modified: 2012-03-15, 01:48 PM by A-Dog.)
ACR Help
Hey I just got assaultcube reloaded and its really cool but when I scope it wont let me move the sniper scope around and it has sommme bugs but it works for ppl on utube and i installed it in the same directory as the original assaultcube. Should i reinstall both? What is wrong? How do u move the scope/sight? it also says "unknown alias lookup for blah blah (usally scopenscale [or something])" and "valid scope sensitivity is balalhla blahhh

IMPORTANT: I got the scope thing fixed but where is the server_autoconfigured.bat file? and do I port foward 29770 or whatever the deafault port is? and the "deafault server" from victor doesnt show up on the servers list....
Post Reply Quote this message in a reply
2012-03-16, 12:50 PM
RE: ACR Help
Isn't this nearly identical to https://acrf.victorz.ca/thread-283-post-1598.html?

Best regards,
Victor
//victorz.ca
Code:
Your antithesis compares favorably with any high magnitude of pwnage. (-you > |p|, you < -|p|)
My antithesis compares favorably with _that of_ any high magnitude of pwnage. (|-me| > |-p|, |me| > |p|)
2012-03-21, 12:50 PM
RE: ACR Help
sometimes the scope sensitivity in the input controls menu switches automatically and then there is written "$scopenscale$" or somethin else.. you just have to change it to 0,1 or something else Wink

this bug happens very often Sad