AY Y0!. & ACR for mac???
2012-03-09, 09:48 PM
Thumbs Up  AY Y0!. & ACR for mac???
Ay y0 Im THE SOUND OF RAP u can call me T.S.O.R / Rap
im tha old skool Ac playa, since 2008.

BIO/some 411: what i use to in ac, loong time ago ,
i use 2 host crap low life map on 1st attempt (not ac-maps alike) but i'd out grow'd Crappy maps, in late '08..
then i step out my game redid my server and host tha best AC Maprot..
and it was a success! 8). (With GUI Server),
and, i have to deal and put up, with Cheaters n hackers , shit, it was not fun @ my own and "Hub Euro - Hi Skill" server,, but they aint comin back cause of dis
T.S.O.R ServerBlacklist,.
yea i snitch on Cheaters, no life playa cant play like pro's (referring to cheaters)
even i'd was an admin in woop Server, for "Hi Skill Server"
------------------------------
enough about that,,

How did heard about "ACR"? friend from Sweden, and my homie from NY-Queens Drago, he showed and look cool he said, "Its Like MW2!!!!!!" i look @ the YT Vid, im like "HOLY SHIIIT"! Denflly %^@# YEAA! ima quick scope with dis gaaame!" i was maaad hype about when i 1st saw the YT Vid,
I wanna play it sooooo Baaad!.
but 1 problem...
When "ACR for Mac" gonna be out??
Post Reply Quote this message in a reply
2012-03-10, 01:25 PM
RE: AY Y0!. & ACR for mac???
The Mac compiler doesn't work for this game. Sad Too many compile errors.

You could download a virtual machine, such as VirtualBox (free).

Best regards,
Victor
//victorz.ca
Code:
Your antithesis compares favorably with any high magnitude of pwnage. (-you > |p|, you < -|p|)
My antithesis compares favorably with _that of_ any high magnitude of pwnage. (|-me| > |-p|, |me| > |p|)
2012-03-10, 11:23 PM
Whhhhaaaaaaatt?!?!?!! thaats Craazy n O.D,,,
smh ....
there no way it gonna be out / never release??? maaan i wana quick scope in that game,
btw. have u heard of "GUI Server"???
2012-03-11, 01:54 PM
WUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTT UPPPP YOOOO!!!!
2012-03-11, 01:59 PM (This post was last modified: 2012-03-11, 01:59 PM by Victor.)
It's not likely that a Macintosh of ACR version will be out anytime soon. The code also has to be reviewed for compatibility with the Apple SDK and its APIs.

I've heard of the GUI server. There really isn't any need for the server to run in a GUI, but it would be a cool feature if anybody bothered to code it for ACR.

Best regards,
Victor
//victorz.ca
Code:
Your antithesis compares favorably with any high magnitude of pwnage. (-you > |p|, you < -|p|)
My antithesis compares favorably with _that of_ any high magnitude of pwnage. (|-me| > |-p|, |me| > |p|)
2012-03-11, 07:08 PM
yeaaa i use 2 rock Gui Server

in now todays... Not anymore
yo can i get a little help. such as, download link win XP or Win7 (or just post link, i'll pick 1)
cause i did got "V.Box"
(2012-03-11, 01:59 PM)Victor Wrote: I've heard of the GUI server. There really isn't any need for the server to run in a GUI, but it would be a cool feature if anybody bothered to code it for ACR.