SOPA/Protect-IP Protest
2012-01-18, 12:26 PM (This post was last modified: 2012-01-18, 07:36 PM by Victor.)
SOPA/Protect-IP Protest
As this game's mirrors are primarily in the United States, the main page will be a copy of https://acr.victorz.ca/sopa for January 18, 2012.

It will return headers 503, so don't worry, the search engines won't cache it.

There is an option to bypass this, just click the bypass link.

Notice how the shadows aren't quite right. This is a symbol. Light is the opposite of shadow, and "evil censorship" is therefore the opposite of "stopping SOPA + PIPA".

[Image: sopat.png]

Best regards,
Victor
//victorz.ca
Code:
Your antithesis compares favorably with any high magnitude of pwnage. (-you > |p|, you < -|p|)
My antithesis compares favorably with _that of_ any high magnitude of pwnage. (|-me| > |-p|, |me| > |p|)
Post Reply Quote this message in a reply
2012-01-18, 05:19 PM
RE: SOPA/Protect-IP Protest
The US gov needs to wake up and stop being such a retart.
2012-01-18, 07:38 PM (This post was last modified: 2012-01-18, 09:57 PM by Victor.)
That's ironic, notice how you misspelled "retard".

But yes, they need to stop being a bunch of retards. Imagine if either law passed and some spambot registered on this forum and posted some copyright infringing spam links... then this site could be easily shut down as the server is in the United States.

Best regards,
Victor
//victorz.ca
Code:
Your antithesis compares favorably with any high magnitude of pwnage. (-you > |p|, you < -|p|)
My antithesis compares favorably with _that of_ any high magnitude of pwnage. (|-me| > |-p|, |me| > |p|)
2012-01-19, 12:04 AM
lol, retard is soo outdated xD.

maybe considering move the site to Canada? a peaceful country that might follow US's footsteps
2012-01-19, 01:49 PM
The servers are cheaper in the United States, because of the lack of public healthcare.

Best regards,
Victor
//victorz.ca
Code:
2012-01-21, 07:38 PM
I put that same page up on my clan website.

Still alive in 2021. Wish you all the best and I'll drop in every now and again.
2012-01-21, 09:07 PM
On which page of your clan site?

Best regards,
Victor
//victorz.ca
Code:
2012-01-22, 08:13 AM
Homepage, it's gone now.

Still alive in 2021. Wish you all the best and I'll drop in every now and again.