My sniper code.
2012-01-03, 05:43 PM
My sniper code.
I got this script from AC, but I cant get it to work in ACR, Code:
Code:
//Zoom-Mouse-Wheel-Script
if (checkalias dscopefov) [] [
dscopefov = $scopefov;
echo (c 0) Zoom Script by (c X) Grenade (c 0) successfully injected!
]
autoscopesens 1
scopefov $dscopefov
alias delta_game_zoomwh [-= scopefov (* 10 $arg1)]
alias altaction_5 [ domodifier zoomwh; scopefov $dscopefov; setscope 1; onrelease [ setscope 0 ] ] // Sniper
So how could this script be remodeled for ACR? HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!

Still alive in 2021. Wish you all the best and I'll drop in every now and again.
Post Reply Quote this message in a reply
2012-01-03, 07:07 PM
RE: My sniper code.
We don't use "scopefov", we use "scopezoom".

Use this formula:
displayed fov = fov * (1 + scopezoom/100) * (percent ADS / 100)

Best regards,
Victor
//victorz.ca
Code:
Your antithesis compares favorably with any high magnitude of pwnage. (-you > |p|, you < -|p|)
My antithesis compares favorably with _that of_ any high magnitude of pwnage. (|-me| > |-p|, |me| > |p|)
2012-01-03, 08:58 PM (This post was last modified: 2012-01-03, 09:18 PM by Nightmare.)
So anywhere in the code it says "fov" change it to "zoom"?
Ok, tried it and it failed, still changed the item.

Still alive in 2021. Wish you all the best and I'll drop in every now and again.
2012-01-03, 09:43 PM (This post was last modified: 2012-01-03, 09:45 PM by Victor.)
You can't replace one thing and say that it doesn't work.

Read the formula I posted. Just make the script increase the scopezoom by 10 or decrease by 10 every scroll.

Also, I think the altaction_* should reflect the real value (4/5, M21/Intervention, respectively).

Best regards,
Victor
//victorz.ca
Code:
Your antithesis compares favorably with any high magnitude of pwnage. (-you > |p|, you < -|p|)
My antithesis compares favorably with _that of_ any high magnitude of pwnage. (|-me| > |-p|, |me| > |p|)
2012-01-03, 09:55 PM
*Nightmare is banging head on keyboard trying to figure it out
I just don't get why its not working, I did what you said, still failed, I hate to be lazy but can you PLEASE rescript it for me in just learning CubeScript....
Offtopic:
Me sniper code pain in a**.

2012-01-05, 08:45 PM
Your off-topic post was moved from another thread and merged into the post prior to this one.