One-Shot-One-Kill
2011-12-24, 03:32 PM
One-Shot-One-Kill
how do you enable one shot kill snipers only for ac_douze map it wont let me thats the only small map there is for a warm up nice and easy for a quick game as there no hiding spots thats also a good map for deathmatch too freeforall for some mayhem anyway keep up the good work..

Kris
2011-12-24, 03:35 PM
RE: One-Shot-One-Kill
You use the "show old modes" or use DM with Sniper + Survivor.

Best regards,
Victor
//victorz.ca
Code:
Your antithesis compares favorably with any high magnitude of pwnage. (-you > |p|, you < -|p|)
My antithesis compares favorably with _that of_ any high magnitude of pwnage. (|-me| > |-p|, |me| > |p|)
2011-12-24, 03:38 PM (This post was last modified: 2011-12-25, 08:42 AM by KriS.)
okay thanks for the fast reply ill try that Big Grin

EDIT: once again, do not quote posts in front of you.
(2011-12-24, 03:38 PM)KriS Wrote: okay thanks for the fast reply ill try that Big Grin

EDIT: once again, do not quote posts in front of you.

sorted it Tongue thanks for the warning

re-post to the error
" [Image: SFh8p.png] "

it says this when i come to do a one-shot-one-kill mode for this map
2011-12-25, 10:24 AM (This post was last modified: 2011-12-27, 04:07 PM by Victor.)
This bug resulted from the mutators feature.

Just vote it with admin/owner. Once again, it's fixed in SVN. Feel free to download the trunk and compile.

EDIT: another fix, use 'p' in the vote permission ( "-Pp" in the server command line ) but it allows anybody to vote mismatched modes

EDIT 2: fixed in 2.3.3. locked.

Best regards,
Victor
//victorz.ca
Code:
Your antithesis compares favorably with any high magnitude of pwnage. (-you > |p|, you < -|p|)
My antithesis compares favorably with _that of_ any high magnitude of pwnage. (|-me| > |-p|, |me| > |p|)