Modeling Weapons
2011-11-30, 01:34 PM
Modeling Weapons
Hey guys, I'm trying to pick up modeling weapons. I want to make an AK-47 for the {AK} Clan... get it? Anyways. Can someone please teach me the process? Or at least redirect me to a tutorial? Also, if you redirect me to a tutorial, you should still show me how to make the Aime Down sights work.
Post Reply Quote this message in a reply
2011-11-30, 04:57 PM (This post was last modified: 2011-11-30, 04:58 PM by Victor.)
RE: Modeling Weapons
The "gun idle" animation is one second of aiming down sights. See other weapon folders for more details.

For this reason, shooting animation is not supported.

Best regards,
Victor
//victorz.ca
Code:
Your antithesis compares favorably with any high magnitude of pwnage. (-you > |p|, you < -|p|)
My antithesis compares favorably with _that of_ any high magnitude of pwnage. (|-me| > |-p|, |me| > |p|)
2011-11-30, 06:50 PM (This post was last modified: 2011-11-30, 06:52 PM by Nightmare.)
I have a question, how can I get the AR-15 to aim in with the red dot sight? Is there like a "gun aim" cfg?

Still alive in 2021. Wish you all the best and I'll drop in every now and again.
2011-12-01, 01:07 PM
(2011-11-30, 04:57 PM)Victor Wrote: The "gun idle" animation is one second of aiming down sights. See other weapon folders for more details.

For this reason, shooting animation is not supported.

I can't find the which file it is? CAN YOU make a tutorial? of what program to use? and also how to save it?
2011-12-01, 03:59 PM
foyerhead its .md3 file

Still alive in 2021. Wish you all the best and I'll drop in every now and again.
2011-12-01, 04:01 PM
You should ask D4RKN3T, he's better at modelling.

Just open packages/models/weapons/assault/md3.cfg
Read it, and try to understand it.

http://wiki.acreloaded.tk/wiki/Weapon_Models

Best regards,
Victor
//victorz.ca
Code:
Your antithesis compares favorably with any high magnitude of pwnage. (-you > |p|, you < -|p|)
My antithesis compares favorably with _that of_ any high magnitude of pwnage. (|-me| > |-p|, |me| > |p|)