Server Status Banners
2011-11-27, 08:48 PM
Server Status Banners
Is there a live updating server signature generator for this game? (Showing if the server is online or not, and the number of players in it out of the maximum. If no, can someone please develop one? (pHp would be the best choice, of course, I'm bad at coding/Scripting)

Post Reply Quote this message in a reply
2011-11-27, 09:06 PM
RE: Server Status Banners
The current master-server doesn't even have UDP sockets. If our master-server could notify noobs that their server is unreachable, then there could also be a possible status generator.

Best regards,
Victor
//victorz.ca
Code:
Your antithesis compares favorably with any high magnitude of pwnage. (-you > |p|, you < -|p|)
My antithesis compares favorably with _that of_ any high magnitude of pwnage. (|-me| > |-p|, |me| > |p|)
2011-11-27, 09:39 PM
Ohhhhh i know exactly what foyerhead is talking about.
http://assaultcube.us.to
2011-11-27, 09:47 PM
@pwned, does that work for ACR too?
2011-11-27, 09:54 PM
Try it, I think it should work. It may not be "fully" compatible though.

Best regards,
Victor
//victorz.ca
Code:
Your antithesis compares favorably with any high magnitude of pwnage. (-you > |p|, you < -|p|)
My antithesis compares favorably with _that of_ any high magnitude of pwnage. (|-me| > |-p|, |me| > |p|)
2011-11-27, 10:42 PM
i dont think it would work since that is connected to Assaultcube's masterserver. we are using a whole different masterserver right?
2011-11-28, 03:53 PM
It would be best to integrate the master-server and server banners together, as that reduces the bandwidth required.

As long as the protocol for the ping socket matches, it should work.

Best regards,
Victor
//victorz.ca
Code:
2011-11-28, 05:12 PM
Ight victor, gimme the info when teh master server is up.... how does a master server work? through a vps?
2011-11-28, 05:28 PM
The MasterServer works on PHP/Apache. It uses fsockopen from PHP, but I disabled that feature as outbound connections are blocked.

Best regards,
Victor
//victorz.ca
Code:
2011-11-28, 06:03 PM
Apache? like this? xD
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-3b1DMNYkzMk/Tb...290021.jpg