Nuke/Airstrike Animation
2014-07-09, 09:52 AM
Nuke/Airstrike Animation
i think pulling out a computer or handheld device would be great for air strikes and nukesnow i would also like if it was possible to not set the nuke off i hate that i will get a good killstreak then die because of the nuke so if there was a way to delay it till i die or delay for wqhen i want to use it
Post Reply Quote this message in a reply
2014-07-09, 11:12 AM
RE: Join ACR Developers
Or- since you get the Juggernaut killstreak soon after- maybe require you to drop it in their base to kill everyone on the opposing team otherwise you only kill people in a radius (possibly including teammates to provide an incentive to actually try.)
2014-07-11, 05:59 AM
lol definitley not a computer :| i portable device yes but not a computer lol mabey a tablet xD keep in mind its close to restrcited to use that type of equipment on the battlefield just because they are hackable Big Grin but i definley want to see this Big Grin could there be an animation where he points? Where it goes
Airstrike-Use Tablet to signal area
Nuke-Motion Towards ground
Yes definitley more killstreaks

God must love stupid people. He made so many.
->unknown

[Image: 8VEZK0Q.gif]
2014-07-12, 04:45 AM (This post was last modified: 2014-07-12, 04:45 AM by -{ET}-xdEpicZombie.)
@Fru5trum Since a tablet,phone or any other handheld device is still a computer,it doesn`t really matter which model we use.It`s the coding that people who can do it gotta do.

[Image: 3SVsNlV.png]
2014-07-12, 10:22 AM
Oh tru tru

God must love stupid people. He made so many.
->unknown

[Image: 8VEZK0Q.gif]
2014-07-12, 11:58 AM
RE: Nuke/Airstrike Animation
@ShadowWolf, you posted into the wrong thread. I've split it for you.

Best regards,
Victor
//victorz.ca
Code:
Your antithesis compares favorably with any high magnitude of pwnage. (-you > |p|, you < -|p|)
My antithesis compares favorably with _that of_ any high magnitude of pwnage. (|-me| > |-p|, |me| > |p|)
2014-07-12, 06:50 PM
That's why I would like the airstrike killstreak to be changed into a cluster grenade. The model doesn't have to change, it just has to have projectile motion and arc instead of hitscanning, as it is currently. Airstrikes don't happen indoors.

DSO
Windows 8 fanboy =D
"Not dead, can't quit"
2014-07-12, 09:14 PM
@DeltaStrikeOp, you could call in some support to throw cluster grenades at a marked area, right?

I guess you can currently consider the airstrike as cluster grenade support, but the support is invisible.

Best regards,
Victor
//victorz.ca
Code:
Your antithesis compares favorably with any high magnitude of pwnage. (-you > |p|, you < -|p|)
My antithesis compares favorably with _that of_ any high magnitude of pwnage. (|-me| > |-p|, |me| > |p|)
2014-07-12, 09:51 PM (This post was last modified: 2014-07-12, 09:51 PM by DeltaStrikeOp.)
LOLOL I guess? Are there limitations to transition the current airstrike marker's hitscan property to behaviors similar to the grenade? I understand it's a little weird for object collision because currently, the flare/airstrike doesn't bounce off walls or players

DSO
Windows 8 fanboy =D
"Not dead, can't quit"