Does anyone know any place I can gather a team?
2014-07-23, 06:30 AM (This post was last modified: 2014-07-23, 06:31 AM by -{ET}-xdEpicZombie.)
Does anyone know any place I can gather a team?
I was thinking about making my own game but I need a team.This game would be simiar to Clash of Clans or Throne Rush-2.5D game where you can build your own village/city,recruit warriors,satisfy people,buy and sell resouces,make clans and much more.It should also have very nice graphics and a very big map.You customize EVERYTHING and do almost everything.Besides it probably wont be a pay to win game.I thought that it should be made in Unity so it can be released for Andoid and IOS too.Anyways I dont know how to make anything like that so I need a team,I would do the modeling and texturing.Any ideas where to find people?

PS:NOThere wont be any Optimus Primes running around in this game!

[Image: 3SVsNlV.png]
Post Reply Quote this message in a reply
2014-07-23, 02:38 PM
RE: Does anyone know any place I can gather a team?
Don't bother. If "gathering a team" is the first thing on your list, you're wasting your time. You don't gather a bunch of engineers in a room and ask them to make you something cool, you identify what is marketable and ask your engineers to make it.
2014-07-27, 03:40 PM
RE: Does anyone know any place I can gather a team?
indiedb.com has a place to post classifieds for what you need on your team i believe

[Image: cooltext1203588761_zps9cfa0053.gif]