A2000 W.I.P
2014-07-10, 01:59 AM
RE: A2000 W.I.P
Good news!Though uvmapping is a pain in the ass I finally found a way how to get nicer uvmaps.Half of the unwrapping is done! Smile
UVmapping is pretty much done though I have to "sew" them together into one UV layout!Most of the UVs are looking really good.The problem why I couldn`t get good looking UVs was becouse I didn`t triangulate the faces.Now it`s way better than it used to be.

Started texturing the model though I`m having problems with the UVs of the upper cylindrical part.
Here You can see the W.I.P texture of the magazine:
[Image: xHAAoU5h.jpg]
Sorry about the low quality screenshot,Imgur for some reason,changed it to jpg file.
And by the way,let me know if You want any cool tattoos or some kind of paint on the gun(splatters etc.)
Also you can comment if you like this model! Smile
Be right back with another update!

[Image: 3SVsNlV.png]
Post Reply Quote this message in a reply
2014-07-11, 05:13 PM
woah looks nice!

DSO
Windows 8 fanboy =D
"Not dead, can't quit"
2015-01-02, 01:47 PM (This post was last modified: 2015-01-02, 03:28 PM by -{ET}-xdEpicZombie.)
I continued this project and as you can see most of the main texturing is done.More details will be added but after this base texture is finished!
[Image: XaAvpQT.jpg]
[Image: 2eWHq3S.jpg]

Sorry about the low screenshot quality,I used this snipping tool,turns out that its bullshit,Ill post more screenshots soon tho!

[Image: xw1F808.jpg]
[Image: FKpSigD.jpg]
[Image: AIrKaHl.jpg]
I've made and textured a suppressor for it too. Don't worry about the ugly handle,this is not the texture it will have.Anyways what are you thoughts on this model,I'm planning to release it after the next stable ACR release with the glock!
[Image: OOUv4Ex.jpg]

2015-01-02, 04:35 PM
Looking Great! Suppressor is Cool! Any plans on the reload animations?or just basic?

God must love stupid people. He made so many.
->unknown

[Image: 8VEZK0Q.gif]
2015-01-03, 06:47 AM (This post was last modified: 2015-01-03, 12:42 PM by -{ET}-xdEpicZombie.)
Im not sure about the reload animations,I cant export md3 with animations from blender which sucks.Milkshape animating is crappy and takes forever to get things moving right(milkshape for some reason deletes keyframes and moves all the next keyframes a step backwards-super annoying since you have to animate everything from the beginning).Besides that I dont have rigged hands besides Valve's so yeah,there wont be any fancy reload animations(probably).

[Image: Du3MS7I.jpg]

Some in-game screenshots for ya!
[Image: UjHHkB0.jpg]
[Image: y3wfrib.jpg]
[Image: 36AVgpV.jpg]
[Image: XscJUc6.jpg]

2015-01-03, 12:55 PM
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Extens...Export/MD3
the key frames show up in misfit Smile and looks very nice! any AdS pics?

->unknown

2015-01-03, 01:00 PM (This post was last modified: 2015-01-03, 01:01 PM by -{ET}-xdEpicZombie.)
I have an export script for Blender 2.7 but I've got to learn rigging and animating in blender.
As I found out,md3 file format does not like loops with many vertices,ADS isn't looking good but I'll post a screenshot anyways

[Image: 9TrIxLi.jpg]

2015-01-04, 11:16 AM (This post was last modified: 2015-01-04, 11:17 AM by Fru5tum.)
Perhaps we can swap knowledge, you help me learn texturing in blender and I'll help you learn animation c: and how to export the animations
ADS is "Eh" what AcR version did you test this in ?

EDIT: Whewwww I would kill for 592 Fps

->unknown

2015-01-04, 11:41 AM (This post was last modified: 2015-01-04, 11:42 AM by -{ET}-xdEpicZombie.)
This is just for testing and its for some older ACR version,I don't think that I have the latest ACR in my PC since I couldn't play it.Some bug just kept killing bots and there were no multiplayer servers.
What do you mean texturing in blender,you cant really texture much in blender.You can make UV maps and then texture those.If you want to learn UV mapping I suggest you to google it and watch basic UV mapping tutorial videos,forum posts etc.

If any of you wants I can post the download link for this gun,but note that its for the previous ACR version.

2015-01-04, 12:29 PM
@Fru5tum, I remember getting 1000 FPS one time. Obviously, vsync has to be off. I think I was using normal graphics settings though.

@xdEpicZombie, there is one server for ACR 2.6.1 right now. Also, ACR 2.6.1 and newer versions use tag_zoom, which make ADS animations a thing of the past.

Best regards,
Victor
//victorz.ca
Code:
Your antithesis compares favorably with any high magnitude of pwnage. (-you > |p|, you < -|p|)
My antithesis compares favorably with _that of_ any high magnitude of pwnage. (|-me| > |-p|, |me| > |p|)