2014-06-30, 05:09 AM
RE: Textures
Yes you can though they usually look like shit afterwards.

[Image: 3SVsNlV.png]
Post Reply Quote this message in a reply
2014-06-30, 06:04 AM (This post was last modified: 2014-06-30, 11:45 AM by Fru5tum.)
Exactly when I get a new PC I'll be sure to to get latest photoshop .-. Mabey even a better camera I found some brushed metal pictures and a couple notes about copyright on the i scree shorted the copyright stuff and downloaded the pictures I'll put it into a zip so u can take some looks at it :>

And they seamless :> later breakfast doesn't wait

[Image: FFHxdXQ.jpg]
A simple metal texture some copyright stuff to
[Image: YZrVeXq.jpg]

God must love stupid people. He made so many.
->unknown

[Image: 8VEZK0Q.gif]
2014-07-01, 02:53 AM
Code:
This credit info/link must be placed where ever the art is displayed
What do they mean by this? Every time you start the game you should get a message "contains art from <somewhere>"??

The C Programming Language: combines the flexibility of assembly language with the power of assembly language.
2014-07-01, 04:54 AM
To obtain Photoshop, you'll need to pay or pirate it.

Download GIMP instead. You can do it legally and for free. It's both libre and gratis, unlike Photoshop.

2014-07-01, 06:43 AM
I agree gimp is great once you get used to it and is about as powerful as photoshop
2014-07-01, 11:58 AM
I suck at Gimp,I`d stay with Photoshop.It`s not that expensive actually.Ofcourse if You edit and do anything with Photoshop once in a year it`s not reasonable to buy it.Artweaver is a free Photoshop clone and Paint.net is pretty usefule sometimes!

[Image: 3SVsNlV.png]
2014-07-01, 02:16 PM
Artweaver and Paint.Net are freewares, not free softwares (gratis but no libre).

There are several free software advanced image editors. Gimp is only the most popular of them. there are others, such as MyPaint. For something that look like Photoshop, there are PhotoGimp and GimpShop, two Gimp forks.

2014-07-01, 04:52 PM
Paint.net is a pretty good editor for windows. GIMP is better if you can get used to it, but Paint.net is much easier to start with at least for me.
2014-07-01, 06:28 PM (This post was last modified: 2014-07-01, 06:35 PM by Fru5tum.)
I have photoshop on my hardrivebut waiting or new PC and new photoshop xD do I need to buy it again for a differen op system? The PC im getting is a homemade gaming rig along with homemade gaming laptop ( which is hard as a bitch but better than buying a shitty one) they both will have windows 7 and I'm getting windows 8 install Smile so I'm not sure if ill have to but it again Sad they don't answer the help/support phone number if I have to buy it again thats only another 200 down the drain :/ gimp is good but I prefer photoshop :< i also plan on getting Maya or 3dsmax
Mabey even a lincense to use cry engine 3 for commercial purps xD hah that will happen but ya i prefer photoshop I guess if u pay for it it's better than everything else

No rxn it means in a readme .-. In the readme it could say " some images in the following directory are from Paternicfic,Hellaphotos,FakePhotoSiteNames, and YoMamasPersonalCollection
The following are links to the websites whre the resources were obtain along with more lincense information than the following
*website link* Copyright®Patternicfic
*website link* Copyright etc. etc.

If they consult us about it we simply show them the read me and bam

God must love stupid people. He made so many.
->unknown

[Image: 8VEZK0Q.gif]