FTU Map Designs and Ideas W.I.P
2014-06-27, 09:10 AM
FTU Map Designs and Ideas W.I.P
I made this thread for anyone who wants their map in the map pack
Maps so far-
Acr_Hellhole( dont do cuase i an )
Acr_Titantic ( FTU no design yet just a idea)
Acr_River ( design avalible )
Acr_Apocylypse ( design is crappy )
Acr_Subway ( design is great and ready to be made ( kinda reminds me of the Terran Highway in BF3 unfournatly I don't think the engine can handle the size))
Acr_Glacier ( no design , brought up becuase of lack ice maps

God must love stupid people. He made so many.
->unknown

[Image: 8VEZK0Q.gif]
Post Reply Quote this message in a reply
2014-06-27, 01:50 PM
RE: FTU Map Designs and Ideas W.I.P
Are these maps already created or only planned ?

2014-06-27, 02:19 PM
Just planed i posted it becuase some people don't have any ideas what map to make .-. I have designs though ill post pics of then for here

->unknown

2014-06-27, 05:15 PM
To give this kind of ideas, I made this page on the wiki.

What do you mean by FTU ?

2014-06-27, 05:27 PM
Free to Use

->unknown

2014-07-01, 03:08 PM
I found a similar list of planned maps a post you wrote several months ago, in this older thread :
Quote:Acr_mountains (not far in the design for this one so i dont know much)
Acr_bunker ( bunker island )
Acr_Titanic ( name says in all )
Acr_Canal ( canal)
Acr_River ( river .-. )
Acr_Hellhole ( a prison )
Acr_Hellhole 2 ( ;D )
Acr_Apocalypse
Acr_School
Acr_Huanted
and
Acr_castle

2014-07-01, 03:39 PM (This post was last modified: 2014-07-01, 04:51 PM by Fru5tum.)
Yup :> and I have some pretty basic designs for then all except mountains , ( I threw away mountains because as far as I know most of the maps in the game are based with mountains either the area or the sky map :p i havnt thought of bunker but now that I do i remeber that I wanted it to be made br krizzlybear ( he made the funhouse map) because bunker is suppose to be basic with complexity invisible Smile ima try to get so high res pictures of the maps so u can see details Sad keep in mind ima shitty artist an i can't work great with paper so bear with me Smile I don't best to upload pics but they take forevvvverrrr ( and yes Asmanel I've had these map designs for about as long as I've played AC and ACR just had to many to care xD except hellhole , hello hole turned out great piece in my game for acr I had idea for hellhole one and two but i reluzed two was just a expansion on 1 which didn't make sense once I get picture it will make much more sense

[Image: Jbv9msX.png]
[Image: 356BVDY.png]
[Image: 26VFEqT.png]
Also include a picture of the binder i use for my game and this game Smile big Ada bitch

[Image: IIe9dd2.png]
[Image: wFmZH1W.png]
[Image: 2zE9M5I.png]

Oh and up there was a picture o f a map change technique Smile which brings back map previews

LOL that last picture looks like my toes are next to my papers lol it's my knuckles on my right hand

[Image: gGwZFeK.png]
[Image: oIVUNQg.png]
[Image: mlLc9MK.png]

Sorry for my hand writing to Sad I'm used to typing to much

[Image: 40O0pmA.png]
[Image: rxZNkFP.png]
Now going down the list we have .....

1:Titanic i couldn't crank out a map just yet so I made a 2D picture the bottom half shows labels of what I used like skycaps or textures or whatever
2: A new map change arrangement in the center you have map preview top of picture is game mode and bottom is map name and creator along with that a nice little transparent bar could i across the bottom like in bf3/4 or cod where they give u like a hint .-. "Grenades Work best against medic" or something like that , I can make a list of ones u can use then just run it through a loop Smile
3:Acr_River too big needs simplification
4 and 5 ( Canal and Normandy ) Canal needs simplification and Normandy is fine
6: Corridor : a maze also could be called Acr_Maze and I actually made a attempt at this and it didn't work out like planned so it became Acr_Blackout
7: The Word reloaded in the logo I thought the O should be a crosshairs mabey a different. Font aswell
8: Hellhole took me a month to make and it's a pretty badass map thats good in size u also started this map just never finished it on Acr just HFS
9: Apocalypse was a map i made. In thirty seconds just for zombies just look at the picture in awe if the shitty ness
10: Bunker is a pretty nice map with very few models and stuff so it's great along with all these maps ( except for hellhole and subway < I forgot to put picture for subway I'll do it in a minute> all these maps are FTU or anyone so needs a idea Smile if u decide to make whatever map please include my name in authors section Smile
Apocalypse by B1gm4c Ft. Fru5trum
Just like that xD
The last picture is my binder that had all my stuff for my game acr unreal tournament c++ HTML and some stuff for my engine Sad ( still in development)
Enjoy:>
( I'll post subway in a second )

->unknown

2014-07-01, 04:59 PM
I'd love to see more urban corridor, small room maps. I love the style of game play that goes with those in survivor.
2014-07-01, 05:58 PM (This post was last modified: 2014-07-01, 06:00 PM by Fru5tum.)
I have acr castle .-.

It includes master bedroom for queen and king, ball room ( crazy as fuck) and a bunch of small rooms Smile I didn't post that one and a few others becuase the quality of the design sucked :p but castle and acr_pipline both have a load of small rooms and usually a big room in the center Smile

->unknown

2014-07-04, 12:14 AM
I`ve always wanted to make a map with a river though there is one problem that I haven`t solved yet.When the river runs into the skymap or lets say the maps border,it wont look realistic.Nice work drawig all those though!

[Image: 3SVsNlV.png]