24/7 Servers Needed
2011-10-23, 04:59 PM
24/7 Servers Needed
Our sponsor glock, currently providing the official game server will be unable to continue his generous contribution.

I would appreciate if somebody could run a 24/7 server once the next version comes out.

Best regards,
Victor
//victorz.ca
Code:
Your antithesis compares favorably with any high magnitude of pwnage. (-you > |p|, you < -|p|)
My antithesis compares favorably with _that of_ any high magnitude of pwnage. (|-me| > |-p|, |me| > |p|)
Post Reply Quote this message in a reply
2011-10-23, 07:02 PM
RE: 24/7 Servers Needed
I might be able to...
2011-10-24, 12:34 AM (This post was last modified: 2011-10-24, 03:18 AM by DarKnoT.)
I'll see with our Partner if they could give us one more server. This server will be located in EU and is high quality (EuroLand on AC).

Edit: My partner RoxServers added a demo 24/7 server (RoxServers Rent Me)
You are all free to test it.

O4 Gaming Council
2011-10-24, 04:21 PM
I will setup the new version when it comes out 24/7. I guess I can install them as services right? (Windows)

GGz!

2011-10-25, 12:58 AM
You can rent a server there if needed, I really appreciate their services, if I compare with other hoster they are "low price" and the quality is great.

O4 Gaming Council
2012-03-23, 09:48 AM
We just fell into this start-up problem again.

Best regards,
Victor
//victorz.ca
Code:
Your antithesis compares favorably with any high magnitude of pwnage. (-you > |p|, you < -|p|)
My antithesis compares favorably with _that of_ any high magnitude of pwnage. (|-me| > |-p|, |me| > |p|)
2012-05-29, 07:44 PM
i would host one but the server is unstable keeps crashing dunno what is causeing it but we will wait for the next update i guess
2012-05-29, 08:17 PM (This post was last modified: 2012-05-29, 08:17 PM by Jlinkz.)
I am hosting a server that should be up 24/7 but if it crashes for some reason it might be down for an hour or 2 until i can restart it.
2012-05-30, 05:08 PM
If it crashes, post a crash log (to the bugtracker).

Best regards,
Victor
//victorz.ca
Code:
2012-10-28, 01:58 PM
I am going to be hosting a server from my Windows box at my apartment.

A while back when AC was still alive I made a map called the lounge.It was designed to be a map where players could meet in game and talk.They could either make decisions about Clan wars or just find players to game with and decide about what map, mode, and server.

Back then I could not code AT ALL. Now I have take a few courses in C++ and found I have a decent skill there. So soon I hope to make a server that will not allow killing and be strictly for communicating.

If the developers have a problem with that please let me know and we can chat.

As of now I will just be hosting a server for general gaming, I hope in the future to host 2 servers.

(NOTE: I do have ADHD so if this server does not stay online long or if none of the above post happens, I am deeply sorry. I have a busy life and am trying to learn how to relax and get back to some gaming, so wish me luck.)