Where I've Been
2014-06-23, 09:08 AM (This post was last modified: 2014-06-23, 03:46 PM by Fru5tum.)
Where I've Been
Hey, last time I was on it was march and still had PC Smile unfourtanatley i don't have a PC anymore i just have my phone( new PC when school kicks in) but in the meantime since I want to learn them most a programming and 3D graphics design I've decided to take a assload of games ad learn how they work Smile I'm hoping you all will help and if your interested in my game Hazardous: Frozen Sun ( realistic sci-fi modern first person shooter ( open to anyone who can program C++ or a new coding language or 3d modellers and artist , this is for someone who has free time and of course if there is ( who knows) profit then you required by law as a employee recieve profit c: I'm just doing it for the fun of it feel free to msg me , email ( [email protected] , skype: l0ven0m0re , kik: l0ven0m0re or Facebook Bob Parker ( profile picture is a cartoon guy with a blue hat :p but as I was saying this summer i want to focus more on the things that can't be seen like the actual code ( ironic since it's open source ) but whatever the case may be I'm going i share map designs, ideas for AI , physics ( my favourite ) and 3d models , of course i can't do that on my phone ( except map make) i will draw on paper or phone to share with you guys , ima take a picture of the orignal subway map design from months ago along with the titanic, hellhole ( which is also in my game) river, glaciers and many many others also new gun ideas and hud suggestions this was a assload to type ^-^ if epic zombie is still here tell him to kik me or skype or email or whatever along with
DSO
DEMONWOLF
MOSSY
EPICZOMBIE
PADGE
VICTOR
BLUWARGY
ill edit that list if needed
( ill edit the list if there's other people)
With all do respect and good times
-Fru5trum

Also kinda mad i didn't get to finish m4 carbine Sad all I had left was the clip and m203 Sad I got it on my flash drive though :/

God must love stupid people. He made so many.
->unknown

[Image: 8VEZK0Q.gif]
Post Reply Quote this message in a reply
2014-06-25, 05:41 PM
RE: Where I've Been
Have you actually made something (I don't see any search results for "Hazardous: Frozen Sun") or are you just looking for a team to make it for you?
2014-06-25, 05:57 PM (This post was last modified: 2014-06-25, 05:58 PM by Fru5tum.)
RE: Where I've Been
I havnt published anything yet .-. Still need to finish the engine and I have textures I have to make my own script it's just not a one man thing .-. I'd post videos of some demos but they need to render in Sony Vegas pro cuase i hve face cam just never bothered to .-. I actually don't a have a PC right now so i sound edit and finish some campaign stuff on my phone i already have a multiplayer server on hold and it only hold 64 people on 8 Gg ram I was hoping for more cuase i belive its going to be a relatively popular game if you'd like id show you some picture of some stuff I wrote down for it I've been working on it for bout a year Smile u want to help or something? 0a0 I shoulda found something on google when I searched it but I didn't which is wierd i keep a developers blog/diary though

God must love stupid people. He made so many.
->unknown

[Image: 8VEZK0Q.gif]