Please share ReactOS's Indiegogo campaign!
2014-04-16, 12:39 PM (This post was last modified: 2014-04-16, 12:42 PM by jonaspm.)
Please share ReactOS's Indiegogo campaign!
ReactOS started some days ago an Indiegogo campaign to fund its development. Please donate or share with your friends to help the ReactOS Foundation to successfully finish its project.

¿WHAT IS REACTOS?
ReactOS® is a free open source operating system based on the best design principles found in the Windows NT® architecture (Windows versions such as Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows Server 2012 are built on Windows NT architecture). Written completely from scratch, ReactOS is not a Linux based system, and shares none of the UNIX architecture.

The main goal of the ReactOS® project is to provide an operating system which is binary compatible with Windows. This will allow your Windows® applications and drivers to run as they would on your Windows system. Additionally, the look and feel of the Windows operating system is used, such that people accustomed to the familiar user interface of Windows® would find using ReactOS straightforward. The ultimate goal of ReactOS® is to allow you to use it as alternative to Windows® without the need to change software you are used to.

REACTOS WEBSITE
http://reactos.org/

REACTOS'S PROJECT PAGE
http://community.reactos.org/

PROJECT'S INDIEGOGO CAMPAIGN
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/react.../x/6842466

Thanks for your attention and keep playing! Smile
Post Reply Quote this message in a reply
2014-04-16, 12:59 PM
RE: Please share ReactOS's Indiegogo campaign!
Still not usability
2014-04-16, 01:26 PM
I'm interested in something similar to portable apps, but secure like Tails. Is something like that possible? I know there's a Windows 8 bootable Flash Drive, but I think its for enterprise users only

DSO
Windows 8 fanboy =D
"Not dead, can't quit"
2014-04-16, 03:43 PM
This has to be at least moved to the spam section, and it might still be eligible for deletion, as it promotes something unrelated to ACR.

Best regards,
Victor
//victorz.ca
Code:
Your antithesis compares favorably with any high magnitude of pwnage. (-you > |p|, you < -|p|)
My antithesis compares favorably with _that of_ any high magnitude of pwnage. (|-me| > |-p|, |me| > |p|)
2014-04-16, 08:04 PM
please don't delete it. This is an open source project... just like ACR.
2014-04-16, 09:54 PM
It is definitely not on-topic, but I think we can leave it.

Don't be too spammy though
2014-04-17, 04:49 PM (This post was last modified: 2014-04-17, 04:50 PM by Victor.)
Well, it's not like it was posted by a spam-bot. Because it is an open-source project, I think we can leave it, but if it were paid software, it would be removed.

Best regards,
Victor
//victorz.ca
Code:
Your antithesis compares favorably with any high magnitude of pwnage. (-you > |p|, you < -|p|)
My antithesis compares favorably with _that of_ any high magnitude of pwnage. (|-me| > |-p|, |me| > |p|)
2014-06-16, 11:56 PM
ugh, everytime i would use a reactos livecd i always bsod'd

[Image: cooltext1203588761_zps9cfa0053.gif]
2014-06-17, 01:52 AM
WTF !!!...

ReactOS include BSOD. Can you post a photo or a screenshot of this ?

2014-06-17, 02:09 PM (This post was last modified: 2014-06-17, 02:10 PM by {KE}bluwarguy.)
i cant, i wasnt using a virtual machine.

strangely enough, i used it on 3 different computers, with the same result

i believe it had something to with an .exe file though

[Image: cooltext1203588761_zps9cfa0053.gif]