missing variabe types
2014-02-19, 07:28 AM (This post was last modified: 2014-02-19, 08:29 AM by asmanel.)
missing variabe types
After I downloaded and installed several missing libraries, I compiled again and there was a new problem : the declaration of three variables, in the file protos.h, failed because their type is unknown.

Here is the returned error :
Code:
D:\documents\sourcescube\acr_02_05_09-src\src\protos.h|21|error: 'PFNGLACTIVESTENCILFACEEXTPROC' does not name a type|
D:\documents\sourcescube\acr_02_05_09-src\src\protos.h|24|error: 'PFNGLSTENCILOPSEPARATEATIPROC' does not name a type|
D:\documents\sourcescube\acr_02_05_09-src\src\protos.h|25|error: 'PFNGLSTENCILFUNCSEPARATEATIPROC' does not name a type|
||=== Build finished: 3 errors, 0 warnings (0 minutes, 3 seconds) ===|

The file protos.h also contain declaration with similar type name that are declared in glext.h.

P.S. : apparently, the compiler didn't searched in the correct version of glext.h. It searched it in a copy that is part of MinGW and not the one that is part of the ACR source code (and contain the missing types) but I don't understand why.

The version I try, for now, to compile is the 2.5.9.

Post Reply Quote this message in a reply
2014-02-22, 03:04 AM
RE: missing variabe types
Visibly, there is something wrong with the includes but I don't understand what. Here is the line 50 of the file pch.h. it's the only include with a file called glext.h in the whole program :
Code:
#include "GL/glext.h"
The problem is this kind of include is supposed refer to a project library, not a standard one.

I need help to understand and fix it.

2014-02-22, 11:16 AM
RE: missing variabe types
Perhaps compare it to the 2.7 development version instead. AC 1.2 might have fixed it, but that error is probably inherited from AC 1.0, as ACR never modified the OpenGL declarations.

Best regards,
Victor
//victorz.ca
Code:
Your antithesis compares favorably with any high magnitude of pwnage. (-you > |p|, you < -|p|)
My antithesis compares favorably with _that of_ any high magnitude of pwnage. (|-me| > |-p|, |me| > |p|)