AssaultCube Reloaded Video
2014-01-16, 11:36 AM
AssaultCube Reloaded Video
The current promotion video

is pretty outdated now. Does anyone have a good promotion video to replace it?

Best regards,
Victor
//victorz.ca
Code:
Your antithesis compares favorably with any high magnitude of pwnage. (-you > |p|, you < -|p|)
My antithesis compares favorably with _that of_ any high magnitude of pwnage. (|-me| > |-p|, |me| > |p|)
Post Reply Quote this message in a reply
2014-01-17, 08:44 PM
RE: AssaultCube Reloaded Video
i could make one

[Image: cooltext1203588761_zps9cfa0053.gif]
2014-06-26, 02:03 PM
Hey bluwargy .-. Want to make the vid with me?

God must love stupid people. He made so many.
->unknown

[Image: 8VEZK0Q.gif]
2014-06-26, 02:11 PM (This post was last modified: 2014-06-26, 02:12 PM by ruler501.)
I think the video should be made with as many humans playing in it as possible, since as of now the bots are pretty unimpressive.
2014-06-26, 02:14 PM
Yea HEY AWESOME IDEA. What if its tournament gameplay ? We need everyone free for all on same map with 2 specators

->unknown

2014-06-26, 02:21 PM
Having multiple maps showcased that are ACR exclusive could be good(acr_recreation is the only official one so far).
2014-06-26, 02:28 PM
Yea := I would most definitly donate Hellhole but hellhole is from my game Smile I'm not against having it here but only for advertising purposes i don't trust eveyone not to republish my map Sad and I still need to get that one made in acr right it's only avalible as .hmp ( personal file encryption)

->unknown

2014-08-11, 05:24 PM (This post was last modified: 2014-08-11, 05:25 PM by Victor.)
The official promo video must consist almost entirely of unmodded AssaultCube Reloaded 2.7 gameplay, but if you make promo videos having modifications, those are still good to post on YouTube for advertising.

Best regards,
Victor
//victorz.ca
Code:
Your antithesis compares favorably with any high magnitude of pwnage. (-you > |p|, you < -|p|)
My antithesis compares favorably with _that of_ any high magnitude of pwnage. (|-me| > |-p|, |me| > |p|)
2014-08-11, 07:41 PM
Me and a friend KillerMarbles will be trying to make a promo vid ourselves so i guess the community can put together videos and will decide on what should be the promo vid on the homepage
and i will begin to work as soon as ACR 2.7 is released
2014-08-12, 02:03 AM (This post was last modified: 2014-08-12, 02:03 AM by -{ET}-xdEpicZombie.)
Not anything fancy but I made something too,Ill probably make a new one when 2.7 comes out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=yo...pp=desktop

[Image: 3SVsNlV.png]