Finally, the WORKING Mod Installer!!!!
2014-01-04, 03:40 PM (This post was last modified: 2014-01-04, 04:41 PM by rXn.)
Thumbs Up  Finally, the WORKING Mod Installer!!!!
Here it is: The really working Mod Installer V0.3 for ACR!
http://gsc.bplaced.net/ModInstallerV03.zip

Short:
This tool fetches a list of mods from a server and can install these mods.

Long:
Let's say you're bored of ACR's scope (although it is quite good! Tongue).
[Image: f3aFvx7.png]

So you start the Mod Installer from ACR's root directory and select a different scope:
[Image: MqnaEiV.png]

And after a few seconds you get your old and ugly AC scope!
[Image: mSr7XWy.png]

PS: There is a "Backup" Button. Use it, before you try. Big Grin

PPS: Currently there are only 2 mods (Padge1's Evo3 and the scope), but more will follow.

BTW: If someone has a fast internet connection and is able to install the Qt framework it would be very nice if he/she compiles it for windows and reuploads it here.
If needed I could also provide the project file (Qt Creator), but a simple "make" should be enough.

The C Programming Language: combines the flexibility of assembly language with the power of assembly language.
Post Reply Quote this message in a reply
2014-01-04, 06:03 PM
RE: Finally, the WORKING Mod Installer!!!!
Nice!

[Image: name_zps459dc421.gif]
[Image: cooltext1206791925_zps58ab60b5.gif]

"C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot; C++ makes it harder, but when you do it blows your whole leg off." - Bjarne Stroustrup
2014-01-05, 12:52 AM
RE: Finally, the WORKING Mod Installer!!!!
Does this use the new ACR mod system or overwrite files in the main directory?

I've actually been working on something a lot like this https://github.com/actf/updater
Mine is just a simple python script for now that updates the main directory(should save data). I also set it up to install mods from a local zip with the new mod system(and update the executable to use them).