New Scopes
2014-01-02, 06:22 AM
RE: New scope.png in the works.
I made a more detailed version of the scope,it is 4096x4096 pixels.Just a remake of DSOs scope!now the scope aint blurry anymore(the old one was 512x512 pixels)
[Image: b4wq1W2.png]

[Image: 3SVsNlV.png]
Post Reply Quote this message in a reply
2014-01-02, 11:28 AM
awesome epiczombie! Thanks! Do you want the .psd file to play with too? And btw, how did you do that? LOLOL

DSO
Windows 8 fanboy =D
"Not dead, can't quit"
2014-01-02, 12:27 PM
I scaled it and then painted the other layer so it would look like old one,just its hd now!

[Image: 3SVsNlV.png]
2014-01-02, 12:54 PM
Epiczombie, i'm working on a PSO-1 scope right now. I'll upload it later for you to do your magic LOL

DSO
Windows 8 fanboy =D
"Not dead, can't quit"
2014-01-02, 05:55 PM
i see what you mean by the dual rendering hmm....and i love this one u just cranked out... i havn't been on pc in a while if u can't tell but as soon i as i do ill upload new startscreen and acog.... but in the meantime im learning... in cod ghost they have dual rendering for acog....so how does battlefield pull it off? im thinking instead of rendering it twice make the scope in the stencil buffer and magnify the stencil buffer while leaving the back buffer the same..,

God must love stupid people. He made so many.
->unknown

[Image: 8VEZK0Q.gif]
2014-01-02, 06:24 PM
so far, Ghosts is the only blockbuster that has dual render scopes. Cmon Battlefield, ARMA, CATCH UP!!!! I still dont know how something like CoD can get the feature first before all of the hardcore milsim games.

I did collaborate with a BF2 mod called Alpha project, which did feature dual render scopes, but I had to stop helping them test because the dual render effect made BF2 eat up 2 gigs of RAM for me.

As of right now, the dual render thing doesnt really affect gameplay other than make stuff look cool. xD

DSO
Windows 8 fanboy =D
"Not dead, can't quit"
2014-01-03, 12:01 AM (This post was last modified: 2014-01-03, 12:02 AM by {KE}bluwarguy.)
Quote:so far, Ghosts is the only blockbuster that has dual render scopes.

red orchestra 2?

[Image: sniper-scope-resized-jpeg.jpg]

[Image: cooltext1203588761_zps9cfa0053.gif]
2014-01-03, 10:02 AM
Omg Battlefield, Arma, hurry up already!!!!!

DSO
Windows 8 fanboy =D
"Not dead, can't quit"
2014-01-03, 11:08 AM
Wont dual rendering make the frame rate drop to ~1/2? I mean youve to render every scoped image twice.

The C Programming Language: combines the flexibility of assembly language with the power of assembly language.
2014-01-03, 12:46 PM
I'd actually expect it to be about 3/4 because you are only rendering part of the image(with corresponding models) in either part.