SEXY STARTSCREEN!!!
2013-12-20, 07:53 PM (This post was last modified: 2013-12-22, 09:23 AM by Victor.)
SEXY STARTSCREEN!!!
SHE'S SMOKING HOT!!!

http://i.imgur.com/L7H4QFU.png
Post Reply Quote this message in a reply
2013-12-20, 09:07 PM
RE: SEXY STARTSCREEN!!!
Please post the image, if not, please link a Virus Total link of the file with an MD5 hash.

Still alive in 2021. Wish you all the best and I'll drop in every now and again.
2013-12-21, 08:29 AM
dude its ok.... just download go to misc and past it
2013-12-22, 05:59 AM
It's not ok!You also posted this to wrong section.Or did You modeled that bitch.Post a screenshot or something to show it also!

[Image: 3SVsNlV.png]
2013-12-22, 09:21 AM (This post was last modified: 2013-12-22, 09:25 AM by Victor.)
This thread has been moved and the image has been uploaded to imgur, so the original link is removed.

Now, the image is quite pixelated, so I have to say that startscreens with vector objects tend to work better than images.

Also, are you sure that you own the copyright, @ryxa?

Best regards,
Victor
//victorz.ca
Code:
Your antithesis compares favorably with any high magnitude of pwnage. (-you > |p|, you < -|p|)
My antithesis compares favorably with _that of_ any high magnitude of pwnage. (|-me| > |-p|, |me| > |p|)
2013-12-22, 04:50 PM
vector objects ?

2013-12-22, 05:09 PM
Instead of including a resized raster object, use a vector object (in your .psd) (like the ACR logo), which guarantees that you get maximum quality.

This file is just some image from the internet and resized = pointless and possibly illegal modification

Best regards,
Victor
//victorz.ca
Code:
Your antithesis compares favorably with any high magnitude of pwnage. (-you > |p|, you < -|p|)
My antithesis compares favorably with _that of_ any high magnitude of pwnage. (|-me| > |-p|, |me| > |p|)