Poll: Would you like to see a 24/7 nuketown server, and would you play it?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, would be awsome!
100.00%
2 100.00%
No, what S***T Head would wanna do that!?
0%
0 0%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

NEW SERVER OPEN! I love this game, if only there were players online.
2016-01-26, 01:10 PM (This post was last modified: 2016-01-26, 04:42 PM by ReySolo.)
RE: NEW SERVER OPEN! I love this game, if only there were players online.
Thanks. I'll figure this out today hopefully and have it fixed and back up soon. Sorry it isn't working. I will fix it and it will be 24/7. I want this community to grow so that others will come play

(2016-01-26, 01:10 PM)ReySolo Wrote: Thanks. I'll figure this out today hopefully and have it fixed and back up soon. Sorry it isn't working. I will fix it and it will be 24/7. I want this community to grow so that others will come play

I restarted the server, it may work, but I am going to reconfigure the whole thing tonight.

(2016-01-26, 01:10 PM)ReySolo Wrote: Thanks. I'll figure this out today hopefully and have it fixed and back up soon. Sorry it isn't working. I will fix it and it will be 24/7. I want this community to grow so that others will come play

I restarted the server, it may work, but I am going to reconfigure the whole thing tonight.

I am putting another computer together now as a dedicated machine for this server, and will have a direct ethernet connection, so maybe this will fix the problem.

I have the new machine up and running the server now, seems to be ok from my end. Can anyone tell me if I need to be playing this game on a seperate machine from server, or can I run the game and the server on the same machine?
Post Reply Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: NEW SERVER OPEN! I love this game, if only there were players online. - by ReySolo - 2016-01-26, 01:10 PM