Poll: Would you like to see a 24/7 nuketown server, and would you play it?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, would be awsome!
100.00%
2 100.00%
No, what S***T Head would wanna do that!?
0%
0 0%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

NEW SERVER OPEN! I love this game, if only there were players online.
2016-01-25, 02:28 PM (This post was last modified: 2016-01-25, 04:28 PM by ReySolo.)
NEW SERVER OPEN! I love this game, if only there were players online.
Hey ya'll. I played assault cube a lot, and then I realized it is extremely hard to get any kills cause of the hackers, then I found reloaded and saw that someone said it is harder for hackers to cheat on here, not sure why that is, or if its true, but i like the idea. I think some people cheat because there are so many others cheating. but anyways...
Assault Cube Reloaded is FAR superior in gameplay fun I think.
If I were to set up a server...
Nuketown would be on the server.
I'd have it up nearly all the time.
And I would have the bots turned on or off according to peoples opinion as to whether or not they would like the bots during an empty game. Not sure until I get your opinion.

Now if I do set this up, is there anyone that would play it? or would it be a waste of time?
Thanks
Rey Solo

UPDATE. I actually just set this up, may go down for reconfiguration for a few minutes at some point later this week if I decide that my server needs to be faster, but other than that, i'm gonna try to make sure it stays up. Come play and have fun. It's Rey Solo's ArmsNuketown Server!

I WILL BE ADDING NEW MAPS TO THE SERVER MAPS FOLDER SOON and will post a list of which maps can be voted for.
THANKS
ReySolo
Post Reply Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
NEW SERVER OPEN! I love this game, if only there were players online. - by ReySolo - 2016-01-25, 02:28 PM