ban unfair ?
2013-09-07, 09:36 PM (This post was last modified: 2013-09-07, 09:54 PM by DeltaStrikeOp.)
RE: ban unfair ?
Hi again Alekmatos,

As a veteran player of ACR, I totally understand by what you mean. However, again, your actions are very suspicious because of the almost robotic movements you have.

No matter. I will attempt to play you as soon as you log on. Bear in mind that yes, it doesn't matter who wins or loses, but I like to play fair. Yes ACR is much different from AC in terms of damage. However, it shouldn't be a point where it would be exploited.

I do remember that you do not perform as well playing in Hardcore mode. I shall play you soon Alekmatos. For now, I will retract my negative view towards you, but I will not remove my negative reputation rating on you until I have played you in game.

Thank you for being understanding of this situation.

Also, regarding how I would feel if I were in your situation:
I understand that there is a language barrier between you and our primarily English-competent community. However, I do remember that you did not get things going to a good start. You were insulting us and accusing us of using hacks. Now I do not have the logs as evidence, but I am sure a person like you would start to develop feelings of hatred to any accusers.
Anyhow, if I were accused of hacking or cheating, I would respectfully deny those statements. I would not have called people names (noob, f*gg*t, etc.) like you have, nor would I have created offensive bot names.
If I were still hated/accused of hacking or cheating, I would of course talk to the accusers to clear out your name.

You are currently in the process of clearing out your name, and I appreciate that. We don't want to become another AC. But your attitude towards the "accusers" (most of the community) is very aggressive, and you insult others like Mossberg and Nightmare. Again, if I were in your situation, i would respectfully talk things out. You can start easing relations with the others by not insulting the community.

DSO
Windows 8 fanboy =D
"Not dead, can't quit"
Post Reply Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
ban unfair ? - by alekmatos - 2013-09-07, 06:28 PM
RE: ban unfair ? - by DeltaStrikeOp - 2013-09-07, 06:40 PM
RE: ban unfair ? - by Victor - 2013-09-07, 06:45 PM
RE: ban unfair ? - by -{ET}-Kewbacca - 2013-09-07, 06:49 PM
RE: ban unfair ? - by Victor - 2013-09-07, 06:53 PM
RE: ban unfair ? - by alekmatos - 2013-09-07, 07:08 PM
RE: ban unfair ? - by DeltaStrikeOp - 2013-09-07, 07:26 PM