2.5 Intrepid + Patch
2012-06-17, 10:23 AM (This post was last modified: 2012-07-01, 09:45 AM by Victor.)
2.5 Intrepid + Patch
This will feature custom classes, so that you can also set secondary weapons. There are 2 perk slots, but some perks require both slots.
Some glitches were noticed and fixed, like the ladder glitch, 1 bot code crash, and other unknown ones.
Also, there is a new mutator, "Vampire". It makes you start with half health, no regen, but you heal 20% of your dealt damage.
The addition of the new mutator caused me to fix the default maprot.
You should delete /home/config/saved.cfg as it is required for the class manager.

Happy Canada Day 2012!

Changelog:
  • You should delete /home/config/saved.cfg to reset binds/other stuff
  • If you use the default maprot or any maprot, you need to fix it
  • DOWNLOAD THE PATCH TO FIX THE SERVER BOT SPAWN BUG!
  • Custom Class, but only 1 slot
  • Multiple perks
  • The crossbow is now an RPG
  • Nukes don't kill teammates
  • Scoreboard shows 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc.
  • Spawn protect reduced: Flags (1s), Team (1.5s), FFA (1.25s)
  • The HUD is rearranged
  • Fixed text chat bug
  • Support Mouse X1 and X2 (MOUSEX1, MOUSEX2)
  • Fixed 1 server crash (flag reset)
  • Tentatively fixed 1 bot crash (flag waypoints), fixed 1 bot code crash (OUTBORD check added)
  • Fixed ladder/scope glitch
  • Bouncy throwing knives
  • Vampire
  • Fixed "classic" friendly fire heal/hitmarkers
  • Fixed Akimbo shots/shells
  • Points awarded for healing
  • Fix SPECT to zombies bug

Best regards,
Victor
//victorz.ca
Code:
Your antithesis compares favorably with any high magnitude of pwnage. (-you > |p|, you < -|p|)
My antithesis compares favorably with _that of_ any high magnitude of pwnage. (|-me| > |-p|, |me| > |p|)
2012-07-01, 04:04 AM
RE: Upcoming: 2.4.2 Intrepid
ur reviews always make it difficult to wait for the new version !!!Smile
2012-07-01, 07:48 AM
RE: Upcoming: 2.4.2 Intrepid
^^ I know right!

Still alive in 2021. Wish you all the best and I'll drop in every now and again.
2012-07-01, 08:18 AM (This post was last modified: 2012-07-01, 08:19 AM by Victor.)
RE: 2.5 Intrepid
It's out now. Enjoy it, since I shall spend less time developing ACR now. I will work on my sites instead.

Best regards,
Victor
//victorz.ca
Code:
Your antithesis compares favorably with any high magnitude of pwnage. (-you > |p|, you < -|p|)
My antithesis compares favorably with _that of_ any high magnitude of pwnage. (|-me| > |-p|, |me| > |p|)
2012-07-01, 08:39 AM (This post was last modified: 2012-07-01, 08:47 AM by Nightmare.)
If you want any help with your sites, I would be glad to oblige.
The server pack on Google Code does not have a "config" folder. So my server is still down.

Still alive in 2021. Wish you all the best and I'll drop in every now and again.
2012-07-01, 09:07 AM (This post was last modified: 2012-07-01, 09:45 AM by Victor.)
Yep, that was a failure. I am re-uploading it now.

EDIT: That was fixed on all mirrors.

EDIT 2: That was an epic fail! The server doesn't spawn bots properly. Be sure to get the patch!

Best regards,
Victor
//victorz.ca
Code: