2.7 Alpha Testing
2014-07-19, 09:43 PM (This post was last modified: 2015-10-25, 10:30 AM by Victor. Edit Reason: Posted new build )
2.7 Alpha Testing
For those people who are too lazy don't know how want to compile binaries, temporary alpha releases will be posted here.

To quickly test development files, download a .zip of master or of a specific commit below to get packages, and use or compile executables:

Windows:
75e30120 - December 30, 2014 - packages, client executable
???????? - September 24, 2014 - Full package last updated 9/24/14

Linux:
(available on request -- ask @ruler501 or reply to this thread)

Files may be removed over time. If they are unavailable, compile your own or request us to repost.

Best regards,
Victor
//victorz.ca
Code:
Your antithesis compares favorably with any high magnitude of pwnage. (-you > |p|, you < -|p|)
My antithesis compares favorably with _that of_ any high magnitude of pwnage. (|-me| > |-p|, |me| > |p|)
Post Reply Quote this message in a reply
2014-07-20, 12:31 AM
RE: 2.7 Alpha Testing
Haha, nice edit Victor! I'll try this out as soon as possible

DSO
Windows 8 fanboy =D
"Not dead, can't quit"
2014-07-20, 02:28 PM
I downloaded the client archive without any problem but I can't download the packages one. The download always freeze before 20Mo (most times before 10Mo) and the server cancel the download each time I try to pause then continue it.

2014-07-20, 03:09 PM (This post was last modified: 2014-07-20, 03:19 PM by ruler501.)
If you have git you can download the files with

Code:
git clone https://github.com/acreloaded/acr

I tried downloading it with the link victor gave and it is downloading just fine for me
2014-07-21, 08:36 AM
Would you guys now add that separate sound file for AK47
Please!!

[Image: 3SVsNlV.png]
2014-07-21, 08:46 AM
@xdEpicZombie, just edit config/sounds.cfg for now.

Best regards,
Victor
//victorz.ca
Code:
Your antithesis compares favorably with any high magnitude of pwnage. (-you > |p|, you < -|p|)
My antithesis compares favorably with _that of_ any high magnitude of pwnage. (|-me| > |-p|, |me| > |p|)
2014-07-29, 12:37 AM
So I downloaded everything, and put the ac_client.exe into the bin_win32 folder. However, I can't seem to get the game to work. Am I doing something wrong?

DSO
Windows 8 fanboy =D
"Not dead, can't quit"
2014-07-29, 08:34 AM (This post was last modified: 2014-07-29, 10:37 AM by Victor.)
@DeltaStrikeOp, I downloaded the client and packages, extracted both, put ac_client.exe into bin_win32, and ran client.bat, and it worked for me. What error does it say?

Best regards,
Victor
//victorz.ca
Code:
2014-07-29, 12:31 PM
It's an odd problem. I PMed Victor regarding the error, and he didn't find any files out of place. I will retry the download later today

DSO
Windows 8 fanboy =D
"Not dead, can't quit"
2014-08-07, 08:40 AM
I added a Windows build for testing the flag update intervals.

Best regards,
Victor
//victorz.ca
Code: