Site Problems? Lag?
2014-06-30, 07:18 AM (This post was last modified: 2014-06-30, 10:55 AM by Fru5tum.)
Site Problems? Lag?
In the past couple of days I busted the site to be hatefully greeted by this fellow [Image: BKezWLP.png]
I received other ones of different types and I'll screenshot and post those if I see them, one of them told me that my phone and network were fine but host was fucked .-. Am I doing something wrong?

MOD EDIT: fixed image and grammar

God must love stupid people. He made so many.
->unknown

[Image: 8VEZK0Q.gif]
Post Reply Quote this message in a reply
2014-06-30, 10:50 AM (This post was last modified: 2014-06-30, 10:51 AM by Victor.)
RE: Site Problems , Cloudflare?Lag?
No, but our host, SourceForge, seems to get errors sometimes.

It has nothing to do with CloudFlare.

Best regards,
Victor
//victorz.ca
Code:
Your antithesis compares favorably with any high magnitude of pwnage. (-you > |p|, you < -|p|)
My antithesis compares favorably with _that of_ any high magnitude of pwnage. (|-me| > |-p|, |me| > |p|)
2014-06-30, 10:56 AM
RE: Site Problems? Lag?
Oh:/ okay well if it happens again wih something different ill be sure to let you know. And how did u get the image to do that? I can't do it anymore

->unknown

2014-06-30, 11:32 AM
You have to use the direct link to the image file, not to the image page.

Best regards,
Victor
//victorz.ca
Code:
Your antithesis compares favorably with any high magnitude of pwnage. (-you > |p|, you < -|p|)
My antithesis compares favorably with _that of_ any high magnitude of pwnage. (|-me| > |-p|, |me| > |p|)
2014-06-30, 11:40 AM
Ohhhhhhh :3 okay then right click copy URL Smile got it thx

->unknown

2014-07-05, 08:57 AM
Perhaps SourceForge has IP rate limiting, so CloudFlare could have problems. I disabled CloudFlare on this forum, so it might work better now.

Best regards,
Victor
//victorz.ca
Code:
2014-07-05, 11:39 AM
I havnt noticed any problems and the site also seems to run and load faster than it use to

->unknown

2014-07-05, 04:57 PM (This post was last modified: 2014-07-05, 04:58 PM by Victor.)
I guess CloudFlare is now overused, so I disabled CloudFlare on most of my subdomains.

The error in the original post could still occur though. That has nothing to do with CloudFlare.

Best regards,
Victor
//victorz.ca
Code:
2014-07-05, 05:33 PM
Aprreciated :> Well the chat ever be back up?

->unknown

2014-07-05, 06:01 PM
I should have it back up within the week. I just have to fix up my desktop first and then I should have some left over time/money to fix the server.