Acr_Hellhole
2013-12-24, 08:43 PM (This post was last modified: 2013-12-24, 08:51 PM by Fru5tum.)
Acr_Hellhole
Sup my peeps (lmfao ^-^ ) soon im going to release Acr_Hellhole Big Grin basicly a prison

got basic geometry down .. two spawn areas in forest outside prison and in prison cells one person is in the wardens office :p prison needs a second floor and tons more models but skymap is grave.... a fence for visual boundarys ( skymapwall still there though...) a guard tower included underground tunnels as well.. builds up for the sequel... i mean what.... i didn't say anthing bout a sequel but bam Big Grin ;D stay tunned my friend

God must love stupid people. He made so many.
->unknown

[Image: 8VEZK0Q.gif]
Post Reply Quote this message in a reply
2014-06-27, 09:06 AM
RE: Acr_Hellhole
Smile hello world Hellhole is now a copyrighted map in my game xD but of course cuase ima nm nice fellow ima get it on acr as a acr_orignal map I'm trusting you all not to republish but even so I don't have the ability to use a computer ( ima go to public library see if I can do it there :/ if not I'll post a picture Of the orignal design and one from my game Sad ( my game unfournatley hasnt got a HUD yet or interaction with user ( curse you directx) but at least i can view themap and make it xD
Anyways ill take a pic of the map and show it

->unknown

2014-06-27, 10:35 AM
You can put whatever license you want on it, we can only accept maps with certain licenses to ACR though for copyright reasons. Look into CC-BY and decide whether you are okay with giving away your map with those restrictions.
2014-06-27, 10:46 AM (This post was last modified: 2014-06-27, 10:53 AM by Fru5tum.)
CC-BY is perfectly fine

Creative Commons has some nice licenses :p CC-BY States it may be edited tweaked and modified by a user with acknowledgement to the owner i assume that I have to place that into a readme?

->unknown

2014-06-27, 10:59 AM
yeah place that in the readme of what license it is under when you release it.
2014-06-27, 11:03 AM
Alright Smile I'll try to get to library see if I can get that map it's not big length wise but there are caves so its gunna take a bit of time if went to the library everyday if finish it in less then a week I'll post a picture of that design and the others I have acr on google drive so ill get a readme Smile where does is belong?

->unknown

2014-06-27, 11:17 AM
just package them together in a zip.
2014-06-27, 11:32 AM
Kk I'll try to go to library tommarow if my dad lets me

->unknown