The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.10-2ubuntu1 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

AssaultCube Reloaded Forums
2.6.1 (2.7 beta 1) - Printable Version

+- AssaultCube Reloaded Forums (https://acrf.victorz.ca)
+-- Forum: AssaultCube Reloaded (https://acrf.victorz.ca/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Releases (https://acrf.victorz.ca/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: 2.6.1 (2.7 beta 1) (/thread-1189.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: [Future] 2.7 - Caruni - 2014-06-29

(2014-06-28, 03:47 PM)ruler501 Wrote: He is saying more that much of your writing shows a lack of technical knowledge of the subject. For instance I have no idea what you meant by "skipping commit but there's a longer way to do that that I'm comfortable with" and there are a few grammatical errors in your writings.

That, along with the fact that in the past few days he's mentioned several things that he claims he has contributions for- everything from maps to new AI- that frankly I don't think he does.

There's nothing wrong with being enthusiastic, but you seem frantic.

RE: [Future] 2.7 - Fru5tum - 2014-06-29

I do not and have not claimed that I posses any form of a contribution to the game except well thought ideas Smile I'm not going to argue with someone who doesn't know what they are talking about. For your information i have not stated I had new maps. I have stated I WANT to make contributions, and yes I have revealed few. None to make any major changes to the current outcome. Your definition of contributions is far different than mine .-. Just ideas i have modelled very few guns which none have been realeased due to minor family problems, map wise i have not claimed I had any map whatsoever unless it was for my game i simply made a list of all the maps I have drawn designs for and or have thought about Hellhole is my property my map and mine and I very will give it to this place as a basic contribution. The mere fact that you assume that I can't prove what I have is a mere exaggeration to the fact that I havn't realeased what I have. Keep in mind I have nothing but ideas. As for new AI , you might want to read that post again .-. I said I would like have a better system for movement bot wise ie. bots that don't walk into walls .-. And yes GitHub is not something like C++ that I know like the back of my hand so I not going to consult your comment of me not knowing what I'm talking about because frankly I don't. New topic to me entirely. I feel confident about what I'm saying because I belive it is correct and believe me Ruler and Victor know a assload more than I do so if I were them I probably wouldn't consider anything I say unless I can back it up. That I am perfectly fine with. As for Frantic, I believe the correct term in my case is compulsive. I post very often because I'm interesteted in this project, for it may hold the intellectual knowledge I need to promote a more positive future for myself and my career Big Grin You Don't know me, So I suggest you keep your opinions to yourself.

RE: [Future] 2.7 - Caruni - 2014-06-29

(2014-06-29, 06:01 PM)Fru5trum Wrote: You Don't know me, So I suggest you keep your opinions to yourself.

I have done nothing but observe. You're free to change what people think about you by modifying your behavior. Telling people not to express their opinions does not result in those opinions changing.

RE: [Future] 2.7 - Fru5tum - 2014-06-29

Obviously you havn't understood what I said -.- I would challenge you to a battle of wits, but I see you are unarmed

RE: [Future] 2.7 - ruler501 - 2014-06-30

Please move this into pm or at least not in this topic since it is pretty off topic.

RE: [Future] 2.7 - Fru5tum - 2014-06-30

He wants to lose another argument then he will on me :p back to what I was saying .-. In physics.cpp it says to attemp to find spawn point 100 times , if failed tell user no spawn point .-. Can that also immediatly throw them into spectator mode?

RE: [Future] 2.7 - ruler501 - 2014-06-30

That sounds reasonable. You can submit a pull request with the change or I'll look into implementing it when I have time.

I don't understand pull request .-.

RE: [Future] 2.7 - Caruni - 2014-06-30

(2014-06-30, 09:43 AM)Fru5trum Wrote: I don't understand pull request .-.

Write the code, put it in a Git repository, and submit a pull request asking an upstream developer to import your changes.

You and me are going to get along just fine Big Grin

Hey Ruler i made a tiny adjustment and made a attempt to pull request it says it has asked to fork it :/ I think thats something on your end that gives me the right to send pull request .-.