AssaultCube Reloaded Forums

Full Version: Chatbox for ACR forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
After You added the scrollbar its fucked up on android.I use my tablet a lot and now the chatbox aint working no more!
try clearing your cache.
Also, you can always disable the scroll bar in the options.
It works now! Lel
(2013-07-24, 11:51 PM)Sorunome Wrote: [ -> ]But IMO the native scroll bar looks ugly.
Also: there's also been a hot discussion on the mouse wheel and an agreement that there will be an option for that, defaulted to disabled.

Look at the scrollbars of Google Groups. They use native scrollbars but simply style it. Then it doesn't ruin the native scrollwheel/keyboard control.

[Image: 7XbjVyD.png]

Also, why should the mouse wheel be defaulted to disabled? If you really want it like that, you can use CSS pointer-events:none or some JavaScript to stop the scrolling.
(2013-07-30, 12:20 PM)Victor Wrote: [ -> ][...]
Also, why should the mouse wheel be defaulted to disabled? If you really want it like that, you can use CSS pointer-events:none or some JavaScript to stop the scrolling.

Because many people dislike scrolling enabled, in fact like more people dislike that over there on omnimaga. That is also the only reason it had the arrow buttons in first place.
Well, it's better to use the native scrollbars than to reinvent the wheel. In my opinion, if you dislike scrolling (as in the mouse wheel) and think the scrollbar is ugly, then still use native scrollbars, but just disable the scroll and customize it.

It's a poor UI choice to bypass the native scrollbars.

Also, I have a bug report:
[Image: GRXQWkA.png]
Why is that "I guess its the 22 version lol" highlighted for guests?
Lolwut It wasn't highlighted before...
It highlights the line if the first 4 characters match up with the username.
So every message that contains "gues" will be highlighted? That's an obvious bug.
It is a bug unique to this forum because on omnimaga, where it was originally developed, you have to have 40 posts to use it. Since no guests use it the problem never comes up
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11