AssaultCube Reloaded Forums

Full Version: AK-47
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm considering to add it as a new weapon, but here are my ideas:
  • 600 RPM (slower fire rate)
  • Higher damage than the AR, but equal damage with the SMG only at close range
Make it so it has high damage at close range and less damage past 20M
The point is so that it fires slower than the Assault Rifle, but is compensated as it does more damage.
AK-47 could be more recoil than ar.
sounds interesting and cool!
I've decided some AK-47 stats:
600 RPM
49-25 damage (12-30 m)

I can add it to 2.5.6, and release it soon, but there will be no model...
Hey Victor, can you make its hipfire crosshairs something between the M21 and the MP5(k)? I would love the variety of ARs! Oh, btw, are you gonna make it faction based (Red=Communist - AKM)?
It won't be faction based because that's unfair. In the future, maybe different skins/models/sounds based on faction, but the weapons must have the same damage/spread/recoil/ammo.
Hey victor, could you maybe make it an AR-10? That way, you can still use the M16 model, and not many people would notice it. Alternatively you could make it into a 7.62x39mm slinger like the SR-47 by KAC. The only thing you would have to do is make the mag curved. I never liked AKs anyway. Tongue
Well, it would be better to add the AK-47 because it was already decided. The gameplay purpose of the AK-47 is so that it is harder because you need to be more accurate due to to lower rate of fire, but it should give higher damage output.
Pages: 1 2