AssaultCube Reloaded Forums

Full Version: Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all, as you guys can probably see, my username is CIPH3R Blade. (or sometimes my other name on ACR- milurn)

I'm a newb that recently transferred from the original Assaultcube and I have played ACR a few times before.....and by experience it looks like a pretty good game. I got into both ACR and Assaultcube (original) through my friends who suggested these games to play LAN with. Now I play both public and LAN games with friends and we really enjoy it. A huge shout-out to ACR Founder Victor and a shout-out to this ACR community. Looking foward to being a part of a great group of Assaulters (I don't know what to call you guys)
Anyway, best of luck to everybody in every match they play. Quick side note: I can't really mod games; I'm not the greatest with creating stuff. But I will happily test out anybody's creation and give positive feedback. Just don't give me a virus Sad 

Okay, thanks for reading and thanks for just letting me and others be a part of a great group of people

Peace out, CIPH3R Blade